Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Day 210, 2012 Self-sabotage: ending the belief to be exempt from creating consequences


 If and when I come to a point where I make a decision in how to proceed I check within myself whether I am taking responsibility to have absolute clarity on the point, and if not then I backtrack right there and then, to verify all aspects of the situation - and only when then this is done I proceed. I commit myself to stop myself from brushing past information, leaving information behind that is not crystal clear to me, and by stopping myself from doing so I use facts to proceed and not assumptions.

If and when I believe that there is too much effort involved in taking the extra step to verify each aspect of the situation, I stop myself and realise that this effort is nothing in comparison to the consequences I create if I were to work from assumptions. I commit myself to see, realise and understand that any and all beliefs about an 'extra effort', as it is a mind fuck and a form of self-sabotage and I stop.

If and when fear arises in my mind about taking responsibility and the quality of my life, I stop and breath and see, realise and understand that the mind will do anything to keep itself alive. I commit myself stop listening to my mind, and realise that it does not have to be a struggle to walk out of my mind.

If and when I am living a future that is certain brings up scary thoughts I stop and breathe, and see, realise and understand that a future that is certain is what is needed to create a world that is best for all. I commit myself to become the change that is needed to create a world that is best for all.

If and when I have the fear arise within me that I am going to be committed in the way I act I stop and breathe and slow myself down. I see, realise and understand the changing my mind is how I allow myself to self-sabotage. I commit myself to stop all self-sabotage.

If and when I fear that I have missed my chance to take self-responsibility, I stop and breathe and slow myself down and stop all feelings of regret.

If and when I want to blame someone else for my responsibilities, I stop and breathe and realise that I am trapping myself and that there is only one solution which is to stop myself.

If and when I distract myself from myself through the creation of destructive consequences, I stop and breathe and immediately rectify what can be rectified. I commit myself to stop abusing myself because of the negative energy charge I get from causing fear for myself.

If and when I try to procrastinate about a situation I stop myself and pick up the pieces asap and do not let the situation unfold based on assumptions. I commit myself to stop all assumptions.

If and when I have backchat that portrays me as if I am not a participant in my decisions, I stop myself and breathe, and realise that I was indeed not present when I acted from the point of fear of taking responsibility. I commit myself to stop all disclaimers and stop all backchat.

If and when I experience anger and disappointment about me not taking responsibility, I stop myself from letting anger and disappointment go on, I recognise these emotions for what they are and let them go. I commit myself to stop holding on to anger and disappointment. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger