Saturday, November 10, 2012

Day 197, 2012 Consequences of the 1-click approach to life



This post relates to the series of post on the 1-click character who is looking for this one solution to fix her life. The previous dimensions are walked in posts Day 188 - 194

Here I am summing up the consequences.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that I use the 1-click character to gloss over my uncomfortable feelings and by doing so I stop my investigations regarding certain programs that I do not want to face.

I commit myself that if and when I want to hinge everything on one solution I stop and breathe and realise that this is the beginning of self-denial and I must investigate my resistances.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the 1-click character allows me to justify and excuse my behaviour because that one solution that I believe will be materialising in near future requires me that I need to focus on making it happen, and while doing I allow myself to not take other aspects of my life into account.

I commit myself to consider my daily life as contextual and never reducible to one point, and stop myself as soon as I plan on 'leaving aspects out' for convenience.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the 1-click character allows me to procrastinate with certain points that I am aware of but I excuse by having to focus on the main solution, which I believe is about to enter my life.

I commit myself to dissolve all procrastination tactics and face the points head on through writing them out.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the 1-click character is there to create energetic charges instead of me giving myself self-support to act in common sense.

I commit myself to slow myself down so that I can assess in awareness if my starting point is in energy. If and when I am moving from energy, I stop and write until all is out on the page and then I move myself from the starting point of common sense.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the 1-click character to create hope for myself so that I do not have to take responsibility and become self-directive.

I commit myself to uncover all characters that draw on hope and stop all hope by patiently applying myself until I am getting results: breath-by-breath and solution-by-solution.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger