Thursday, November 8, 2012

Day 194, 2012 Dissolving the 1-click approach to life: ending with the physical dimension



This is the last post on this character, and I will be applying self-forgiveness to the physical dimension. I have walked the previous dimensions starting from Day 188. While walking this character I have seen more on how the world around me supports the idea of quick all-encompassing solutions to everyone's life and the world as a whole. Everyone has this "one" problem that needs fixing and then... something life-changing will happen. It's all over the advertisements everywhere.

Of course we don't believe it, of course we know that our life cannot be turned around by fixing this one thing quickly - by throwing money at it (as we deeply believe that through consumption most things are fixable). Yet, when we look into our minds in awareness we realise that what we see in these ads is what goes on in our minds. The fact is: there is no separation between what goes on out there and how we exist in our secret minds. To believe that we are not affected by our environment is the delusion we live daily. It is the point of departure for each one of us to change when we realise that we are the world we have created.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience a slight elevated feeling in my body because I believe that I am now on the path of fixing my life for good.

I commit myself to stop abusing my body by generating feelings that make myself feel better. If and when I experience this feeling of elation I check in self-honesty what is happening in my mind and will immediately bring myself back in awareness -  here in the physical world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience me walking in a straighter manner because I believe that now I have a mission to fulfil and I know just what to do to change my life for good.

I commit myself to bring awareness into my body so that I notice how my body posture changes which indicates to me that I am in my mind and must stop.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use self-restraint by physically tightening my body because I believe through tightening my muscles I get ready for action, to find the one solution that is missing in my life.

I commit myself to stop the abuse on my body to draw energy for my 1-click character. If and when I realise that I am using my body through tension while experiencing a good feeling I stop and breathe and bring myself back to the awareness that is my body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hasten my movements when I am under the influence of the 1-click character because I believe that when I move faster I will get faster to the end of my misery.

I commit myself to stop speeding myself up by speeding up my body movements. If and when I start to move faster, I realise that I must immediately stop and investigate in self-honesty the thoughts that I am believing to be real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a smile on my face because I am setting out to change my life.

I commit myself to become aware of the facial expressions I have during the day, and in how I use my face when I believe my thoughts.

In my next post I will finalise this character by applying self-forgiveness to the consequences. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger