Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 193, 2012 Dissolving the 1-click approach to life: I am reacting...





In this post I am applying self-forgiveness to the reaction dimension of the character who wants to have the one-click solution to life. The starting point for this series of posts is with day 188.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel incomplete because I have not found the one solution for all the problems in my life.

I commit myself to stop producing feelings that are tied to giving myself a value based on the external world - I commit myself to see myself as life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to diminish myself because I am not able to come up with a solution to the problems in my life.

I commit myself to stop diminishing myself because I do not perform to my liking.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel a sense of rush and urgency which I impose on myself instead of just staying here in this moment.

I commit myself to slowing myself down and bringing myself back here in my awareness and exist as and in breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel as if I must turn every stone to look for a solution.

I commit myself to stop running wild by slowing myself down in breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel that I must create a balance to this constant stress that I am creating for myself - and that I do this best by diverting myself.

I commit myself to stop believing that diversion is a break from my stress and instead focus myself on breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into my mind on a holiday - to break away from the harsh reality that I am faced with.

I commit myself to stop making excuses to go into my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to enter into worry loops because I believe that this makes my life better.

I commit myself to stop all worry breath-by-breath and stop seeing any value in worry.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to isolate myself because I do not want to deal with having to confront myself within others.

I commit myself to stop denying myself to myself.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger