Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 192, 2012 Dissolving the 1-click approach to life: voices in my head




I continue on this one-click character approach to life - for context see day 188.


Here comes the backchat dimension.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use my backchat to try to inquire why I am not approaching my life in the right manner to get to the one solution that saves me from the rest of my problems.

I commit myself to stop judging myself in how I approach my life and see, realise and understand that judging myself is me avoiding responsibility.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to tell myself that I have not tried everything yet and that I must be missing a point because I don't seem to get this one solution in place.

I commit myself to stop myself from doubting and develop actual self-trust.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to allow for backchat that tells me that I can't wait any longer and that the solution must arrive now.

I commit myself to stop believing in god to come and solve my problems and take responsibility by applying myself consistently to change my life towards what I want to live in this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that I must analyse my situation better to see if I am not leaving something out in my assessment of the best solution.

I commit myself to stop believing that I can solve any situation through thinking.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that I better shape up now because otherwise I'll time loop forever.

I commit myself to stop threatening myself by creating a backchat like a parent who wants to discipline a child.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that I know why this is happening to me and come up answers to my problems, whereby these answers mutate over time depending on my latest insight.

I commit myself to stop wanting to know, by wanting an answer, by not wanting to remain unknowing, and thus I commit myself to focus on applying myself in physical reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that all I have to do is focus on staying here in my awareness and the rest will come.

I commit myself to create beliefs about how I deserve a solution to all my problems if I stop thinking.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that things are harder now because I am no longer in my preprogrammed trajectory.

I commit myself to stop looking for excuses why my life is way it is.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that all have to go through tough times and mine is now.

I commit myself to stop the belief that I am being punished by some higher force.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to tell myself in my backchat that I must search harder for the solution because 'it ain't just coming to me by itself'.

I commit myself to stop believing that what I put in must come out on the other end in form of a solution to all of my problems.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to look for signs in the environment that I can interpret as getting close to the final solution which will free me from my problems.

I commit myself to stop using my mind to interpret symbols in my favour.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify why I am not letting go of the self-restraint because I believe that through the restraint I stay focussed.

I commit myself to stop limiting myself to create discipline and walk discipline as me.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger