Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 191, 2012 Dissolving the 1-click approach to life: Imagine this!




This post is a continuation from Day 188 (here I provide the overall context) Day 189, and Day 190




Imagination

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine that one day when this one solution arrives at my door step that I believe will make all of my life better, I am going have lots of time to do many other things that I am unable to do now.

I commit myself to stop using my imagination to create a believe that my problems are connected to having more or less time to do the things I want to do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine that I no longer need to hold on to 'items of security' and that all that I do for 'just in case' scenarios and preventative measures I take to ensure my survival.

I commit myself to keep investigating the point of safety and security and learn to decipher between practicality and worry/fear of loss.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine that at this time I will experience a new sense of freedom where I no longer have future worries, indicating that this one solution that I construct in my mind is really about having a secure monetary income.

I commit myself to stop imagining that any solution will give me a sense of freedom and realise that I must change myself to bring about an equal money system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine that I am no longer trapped by my negative emotions and that I am healthy, that all my physical ailments have magically disappeared.

I commit myself to see, understand and realise that I will not automatically stop my emotions and that I must apply myself in self-honesty and self-corrective application to stop emotions and feelings.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use my imagination to envision how all my problems and setbacks will be changed once I have my one-click solution in place, not realising that this is a form of diversion/denial so that I do not have to look at the problem in-depth.

I commit myself to stop diverting myself and face myself within dealing with my reality by facing each point one-by-one.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use my imagination to convince myself that my problems are not as significant as they seem to be because a solution is just around the corner.

I commit myself to stop self-manipulation by stopping to analyse the situation from my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use my imagination to distract myself from the problems because I do not want to deal with them, and turning them over to my imagination provides a temporary solution where I don't have to take responsibility to act.

I commit myself to stop wanting a quick fix and break down my approach by taking little steps towards stablising myself in reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use my imagination to postpone dealing with my problems by believing in the one solution approach where I focus on 'just' solving 'one' problem and this one problem will have an onion effect by taking care of all my other problems - and in doing so I postpone all other problems that I have evaluated as 'not currently relevant'.

I commit myself to stop beliefs that are centred on wanting to get out from applying myself. I stop myself from believing in magic tricks.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use my imagination as emotional band-aid to make myself feel better about my current situation.

I commit myself to stop not accepting the negative emotions that I experience as me. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger