Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day 190, 2012 Dissolving the 1-click approach to life: the one pixel launch



To read the point of departure for this post, please refer to day 188. In this post I am referring to the thought dimension.

Thoughts:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see a picture of me in a relaxed pose, where I am part of a scene with sunshine and nature around me, and all 'problems' seem handled and I am relaxed and content - as the one thought that triggers the 'one-click' character that I use to approach my life with. 

I commit myself to stop pictures that resemble an advertisement campaign where life is perfect and in stark contrast to what everyone lives daily. I commit myself to see, realise and understand when and if such a picture surfaces in my mind, I let it go by without attaching an emotional charge - I realise I can direct myself within this thought by not accepting the message as being real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see a picture in my minds eye signalling an 'after the storm' scene where I have finally succeeded in accomplishing the one solution that has changed all of my life for the better - and through this one thought I trap myself in creating the one-click character.

I commit myself to stop labelling my current situation as negative which is implied by the thought of the one-click solution, and me as the active part with in it as the solution seeker.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see a picture of me as the one thought that launches the 'one-click idea to life' which I believe to be true - where I am talking to someone and I am explaining how I changed my life with this one solution, fixing all of my problems so that now I can give advice to others who are looking to change their lives.

I commit myself to stop looking for the perfect approach to my life in order to solve my problems but realise that to live in the current system, I have to manage my life and look for suitable ways that best allow me to be comfortable in daily living and supportive to the group.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see a picture of me where I am working on a creative project and learning new things, where I finally have the time to do things for enjoyment because I have accomplished to pass this one hurdle in my life where everything changed.

I commit myself to stop holding myself back from being creative and actively integrate creative engagement in my life without creating a dependency regarding the conditions that have to be in place so that I can be creative.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see a picture of myself in a nice environment with brand-new things around me, all new and glitzy, signalling a new beginning of my life which is reflected in my immediate environment.

I commit myself to see, realise and understand that new beginnings do not need to be made visible in pictures and stop using thoughts to create the one-click character that searches for quick fixes in form of new beginnings.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see a picture of me having arrived in my new life.

I commit myself to stop anticipating the all-encompassing solution and see, realise and understand that life is lived through the accumulative breath-by-breath approach - I commit myself to apply myself through breathing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have pictures floating in my head where I am celebrating a new beginning and the end of hardship.

I commit myself to stop judging myself as living in good or bad times, and when the times are bad I must find solutions to make my life good.

To be continued in the next blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger