Sunday, October 21, 2012

Day 177, 2012 Reacting and behaving in response to taking things personally




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react defensively towards another's communication (or another's non-communication) with me because I take what is being said personally in that I believe that the person aims at devaluing me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that I give value to myself alone - and if this is any other way then it is me giving someone else permission to create value for me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that my reactions are in response to what happens in the mind and not in actual reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not trust myself in my communications with others and take things personally, and thus to not value myself as Self but seek to find value in the external world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react in words and deeds, in response to taking things personally, and by doing so initiate ways to separate myself from others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to my mind and thus to the emotional charge that I have generated by taking things personally and in doing so I have missed my opportunity to see things for what they are and improve my communication from the point of common sense.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react with emotions in response to taking things personally where my body is permeated with a sort of 'shockwave' to the words and body postures/gestures of the other, who I am reacting too.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the reactions I create by taking things personally cause me to trap myself deeper in my mind, by creating more distance between me and the physical reality that is here - which does not judge nor evaluate.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that taking things personally is me reacting in wanting to be better than the person I am reacting too.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that my reaction is a form of competition for attention - with myself - where I am competing to get a favourable attention from the person I am communicating with.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react in disappointment when the person I am communicating with does not fulfil my expectations.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react defeated when I am not being acknowledged for my words.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to design my behaviour as response to what my mind tells me about the situation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use what my mind tells me, regarding the situation that I am taking personally, and store it in my memory bank.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to store a memory about someone else - who's words I have taken personally - in my memory bank and use this memory to create an association to the person about their behaviour and not mine.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify the memory I have created as a real perspective of the situation whereby the act of doing, of creating the memory and using the memory, solidifies my self-entrapment.

I commit myself to stop reacting to what is beings said by taking it personally and stop creating physical changes in my body.

I commit myself to stop the storage of situations in memory, where I take things personally and stop myself as soon as I realise that I take a situation personally by speaking self-forgiveness and looking at what occurred in common sense.

I commit myself to stop creating behaviour based on beliefs that emerge from my mind.

I commit myself to investigate situations where communication does not go smoothly from the point of common sense.

I commit myself to consistently improve my communication with others by being specific and to the point.

I commit myself to solely orient myself on what is here in the physical in all of my communications - a simple mathematical equation, and eschew all other points because they are mind-based and are not real. 

1 comments:

  1. Thanks for this, been facing similar points and realizations - awesome support here!

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger