Sunday, October 21, 2012

Day 176, 2012 Imagination and backchat that possess me when I take things personally



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use, as a premise for taking things personally, my imagination to imagine the worst case scenario as a default to re-order the elements of the situation and by adding in new elements- so that they together lift off from actual reality and create a reality that exists only in my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to allow my imagination to develop a scene on the basis of my communications with another where I take the elements of the situation and spin them out of control where I end up disadvantaged, damaged or otherwise in a 'hole' - which will make my life more difficult and cumbersome.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use this 'hole' approach to create energetic charges within myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that that which I can imagine as worst case scenario can become reality, whereby I ignore the rest of the world entirely and all the actors of the world as equally autonomous, so that I can use my imagination to become possessed about a situation and preoccupy my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to convince myself that that which I can imagine - as worst case outcome when taking things personally - is reality and thus I must determine my actions and behaviours on this imagination.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse myself through my imagination where I use the 'power' to imagine to create fears within me in response to taking that which others communicate personally.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use my imagination and to justify doing so in situations where I take things personally, to plan ahead so that I can avoid this perceived worst case scenario.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abdicate my responsibility to stop my imagination when I know perfectly that my imagination never corresponds to what happens in the world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use my ability to imagine to create a wall between myself and that which is happening in my world and use this wall to 'colour' my perception so that I only perceive that which 'fits' into what I am imagining in response to taking things personally.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that my default imagination about a situation that I take personally will be rooted in me separating myself from the world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react with backchat when I use a situation to take things personally.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that in my backchat I will look for division from others and not at that which is our commonality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the backchat I am listening to in my mind is real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise the underlying nastiness and spitefulness that comes through with the backchat is something that I allow to exist in the world at large by allowing these internal voices to be in my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that if I do not stop backchat to justify my responses when I take something personally, it will affect my actions in the world in one way or another without me being aware of it - as this is the common sense conclusion of this situation. 

I commit myself to stop my imagination about a situation which I have identified as 'personal attack', where I use the stage of my mind to choreograph a drama in my head - and do this to the extend that I believe it to be true.

I commit myself to stop my imagination in response to my communications with others because I realise that I use imagination to convince myself to separate myself from others.

I commit myself to stop imagination and replace it by common sense rooted in the starting point of equality and oneness and breathing.

I commit myself to stop all backchat and realise that the backchat is an outflow of me allowing to create worst case scenarios in my head in response to taking things personally.

I commit myself to stop all backchat and guide myself by taking things as face value, as they are when they are here, and in that I do not plan or project into time and space that does not exist anywhere but only in my mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger