Saturday, October 13, 2012

Day 169, 2012 What 'rules' me isn't real

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within a pattern where I want to change a situation that I consider negative into a positive one by accepting the 'next' best option as solution which removes the situation in question -without considering in common sense the consequences.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created a character that sees running away from a situation by taking up the next best option as the only way out, rather than stopping my emotions and investigating my accepted and allowed beliefs and thoughts.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to consider a situation as creating hardship for me when it is me who creates hardship for myself by not stopping my emotions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not do what needs to be done to change myself with patience and commitment without expectation of outcomes.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let the elements of a situation which I have labelled as "unacceptable" control me - and therefore I allow to push myself into another situation where I have no understanding of the components that make up the situation and where the perceived solution is short-sighted and full of consequences.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want a quick fix to my problems so that I can escape dealing with myself and address the roots of my problems through facing myself as the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge elements of any situation as "unacceptable", not understanding that what I judge can never be outside of myself and thus, it is me judging myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that I can never move slow enough and that any haste - which is exemplified with me wanting to get out of one situation and into another, where I have resolved my problems through the delusion of the mere act of changing the situation - can only be born of the mind and I must let go of it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience myself in a state of desperation where I become blinded to what is really going on with me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have made decisions in the past where I reasoned with myself - by skewing all points of a situation to get a quick fix solution.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not investigate my motivations for wanting a quick fix to a problematic situation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let my emotions rule so that I will actually try to change my physical reality based on a whim instead of a deliberate best for all movement.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for having created a situation that I experience as a problem.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear creating that which I really want in my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not stand equal to all situation I have created for myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created consequences based on hasty decisions for wanting to experience change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience a physical sense of urgency which I want to act upon.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear death and believe that if I act to change my external world I can escape death.

I realise that each situation that I consider problematic is a gift to myself where i can investigate myself and realise how I have programmed myself.

I realise that I have in the past made decisions based exactly on this program, which has often created even more difficult situations as a result.

I commit myself to stop running away from myself in every way.

I commit myself to face the consequences of my creations in every way.

I commit myself to stop believing that I have to struggle and identify what emotional charge is motivating me into believing my thoughts.

I commit myself to stop all urges of believing that I need to act to change my life in my external reality, and realise and understand that I must act regarding my self-accepted beliefs and thoughts.

I commit myself to create an inner stability where I can assess any situation in my life from the starting point of what is best for all involved in the situation.

I commit myself to realise and understand that my focus is myself at all times and trust that if and when I change - my external reality will reflect this change.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger