Sunday, September 30, 2012

Day 156, 2012 Fear of commitment

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hide my insecurities by limiting my commitment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a backdoor when committing myself because I do not want to take responsibility for my fears in having to face myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a situation of superiority because I hold on to the backdoor for “just in case” reasons

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear giving up my insecurities.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to identify myself with my insecurities.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself want to be sure and have certainty before I close the backdoor in the commitment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a backdoor because it allows me to control the outcome regarding the commitment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not question my sincerity.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have given a signal of mixed messages.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to anticipate that the commitment becomes obsolete and thus confirms my lack of self-trust.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself hold on to a pattern of fear of commitment even when I see that the pattern originates from a specific situation that is long gone.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself hold onto the backdoor option because I am in fear about what others think. 


I commit myself to learn to stop all insecurities whereby fear of commitment is the first one.

I commit myself to face myself within my fears and walk through them.

I commit myself to give to another what I want to receive for myself within the commitment.  

I commit myself to realise that facing my fears is best done with self-trust. 

I commit myself to not make any commitment bigger than what it is. 

I commit myself to take responsibility for myself at all times.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger