Monday, September 24, 2012

Day 149, 2012 Waking up in fear


 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wake up with fear thoughts as the first thoughts of my day.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have not yet examined the kinds of thoughts I have first thing after waking up.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I must accept fear as me because I do not know what happens during the night when I sleep and thus I do not know how to stop the fear that is being generated while I sleep.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I have no influence on myself during the night because I have separated myself from who I am when I sleep.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the unknown in the form of sleeping because I have no recollection of what goes on with me during the night.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a thought in my head when I get up in the morning and start my day with an energetic charge.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to suppressed my fears to the point where they affect my sleep at night.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept that I have no access to part of my mind because it is unconscious.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I cannot change my unconscious and subconscious mind because I have no access to it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that I can still render that which is unconscious conscious and can access the information to apply self-forgiveness and walk the self-corrective application.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being in the world because I don't trust myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have separated myself from self-trust and have fear allowed as trust.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not, right away when I wake up, breathe and keep focusing on breath for the rest of the day.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make fear the excuse for not taking responsibility.

I commit myself to learn to get up in breath in the mornings where I first focus on breath and being here.

I commit myself to stop any reactions towards myself about having fear thoughts first thing in the morning.

I commit myself to stop my fears including those that are not accessible for me at this time.

I commit myself to no longer accept fear as me and work towards being fearless.

I commit myself to replace fear with self-trust and know that I can always trust what is here as me.

I commit myself to stop all beliefs especially those who trigger fear behaviour in me.

I commit myself to stop seeing and believing that I cannot stop my mind because I do not have access to all parts of it.

4 comments:

  1. I've been investigating this point as well in ongoing writings that I've yet to post, which I refer to as the sleep monster. 'The sleep monster' seemed to have went away for almost 6 months and then, what I realized, that for me, when I digest foods high in sugar/glucose, is when these instances/'the sleep monster' returns, is fueled/increases.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's interesting Cathy! I will check if food makes a difference for me too, thanks!

      Delete

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger