Thursday, September 20, 2012

Day 145, 2012 LoA: Abraham Hicks & the missing "peace" P.1

Abraham Hicks and the missing piece
These self-forgiveness statements are written in response to watching the Abraham Hicks video.




 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to engage in power dynamics when I get a question from a member of my "leading edge" new age followers - in which I first will create a inferiority dynamic by treating the person who is asking the question like a child.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to appropriate childhood dynamics that every adult has lived through, which are abusive in nature because all children throughout the ages have been treated as inferior to adults - and I deploy these dynamics to manipulate the person who is asking the question into submission of my viewpoint.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create assumptions about where humans come from and what they don't remember about the choices they make in their journey to earth - and to present these assumptions as fact to my followers and ask each one to become a believer of my words.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to state to the man who is asking the question that he makes an accurate assessment of the state of the world, but then counter him by proposing a solution for his misery which is to not take responsibility for the physical reality that he participates in - but to basically change his attitude to one of enjoyment when assessing the miserable state of earth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to pretend, in my assumptions about how people come into this world, that there was choice and free will, when in reality there is no choice in where and what parts of the world we are born into and that there is no free will in choosing the family and surrounding, and in that we are all exposed to the luck of the draw.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make an attempted to tell people that they create their reality without given each one a clear layout of how the energetic 'vibration' mechanism works in relation to competition (inferiority/superiority) and judgement (good/right/positive - bad/wrong/negative).

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to corrupt the message of responsibility by stating that humans make choices in how they choose to experience 'living on earth' before coming to earth - which I call the "unwanted" things - when the real choice we have on earth is the physical reality we create - and not some virtual place before coming to earth - when our only choice is stop our participation in a system that creates an economic imbalance of energies and promotes corruption, deception, manipulation, destruction, abuse and war.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to contradict myself when I say that on one hand that humans make their choices in what they want to experience here on earth - and on the other hand I say that humans must learn to understand how experiences come to them - and thus I use this contradiction to create cognitive dissonance.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make statements that say that "most people don't want simplistic answers to things that feel so big" - and in that I belittle the human as being unable to handle the world at large, the world in which each human participates in creating collectively - and by doing so I manipulate the mind to look to me as authority for their answers.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be dishonest about simplistic answers because the most simplistic answer there is - is to create equality in the physical world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ask humans to understand the association of thoughts and feelings, but never once state how thoughts and feelings abuse the physical body through sucking energy from the physical.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the death experience as diversion manoeuvre because I know that everyone fears death - but what I do not say here is that the mind fears death and not the physical body, when I illustrate this point on how animals experience death more easily compared to humans - where I do not mention whether animals have the same kind of 'mind' as humans.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to talk about the death experience when there is no life experience because life on earth is fragmented and separated through the acceptance and allowance of the mind as life - where life has no intrinsic value - and thus real life does not exist.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to brush off the observation that the misery on planet earth is the real problem, as the man who is asking the question does - yet I manipulate this truth by explaining that he is too focused on the details and wanting him to believe that he has "no creative control" when in reality he has every creative control as he is the one participating in this system that creates the misery.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use words like you are "unique" and "we have never heard more articulate conversation" to manipulate the man who is asking the question through flattery, and for him to generate good feelings within himself about himself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to state to the man, who is asking the uncomfortable question, to stop having compassion and to not initiate change in himself, and thus the world - because he is the world - but instead I compare him to others who do not care about the state of misery in the world and ask him to look at those people as role models - which means that the world will never change if we don't change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the 'logic' of the concept of "contrast", and to waive the pain and misery that someone who is starving experiences - and in that I provide the man who is asking the question a way out for not having to take responsibility - whereby I am dishonest about the fact that it is up to him to give back what he has received by virtue of being born into the 'right', privileged part of the world and family, where he does not have to suffer to the same extend.

More self-forgiveness statements will follow tomorrow. 

1 comments:

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger