Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Day 143, 2012 Pained in vain

Artwork Sylvie

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse my physical body through the accumulation of energetic charges which are causing me to be in pain.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to explain pain as a physical problem and not as a mental acceptance and allowance of thought patterns because I cannot see the connection between body and mind due to my separation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to render myself unable to participate in my daily activity because I allow myself to create pain in my body through worries and anxieties.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not investigate the content of my mind and how it relates to my physical existence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify my beliefs so that I will not be able to find out the cause why I am unwell.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give up on this point and just endure the pain.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to stubbornly insist that the pain must be related to external things like food and life style and thus I prevent myself from even starting to investigate to see where it takes me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to still neglect my physical body even though I see the point and have done self-forgiveness on it but do not allow myself to walk the self-correction.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the pain I create for myself creates an obstacle not only to my daily living but also in walking my process effectively.

I commit myself to stop procrastination and excuses on this point and investigate the pain that I am experiencing in writing.

I commit myself to further investigate any suppressed emotions and make this an ongoing process of writing and self-corrective application.

I commit myself to no longer ignore pain and realise that it is never too late to address accumulated energies through self-forgiveness and breathing.

I commit myself to stop disabling myself to that I can take responsibility for creating my life. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger