Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Day 142, 2012 Chained to the force


Artwork Andrew Gable
 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist chained to the force which determines my every move in this life until I stop it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realised that I am responsible for the force which has been forced upon generations of humans through the acceptance and allowance of abuse and self-interest, it has deformed and indoctrinated all children in the world to become adults that fail to understand that life is enslaved.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have excused the existence of the force in every way possible because I do not want to realise that human nature is not a 'given' but is actually me accepting myself as limitation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept my position in the human chain that transmits the rules of the force because I am too afraid to uncover the truth about human nature as that would require me to change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have chained my physical body to consciousness via energetic forces, where I do not allow myself to realise that consciousness is promoted and glorified to keep things the way the are and point to the physical as causing the limitations of our existence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have never realised that babies exist as proof of the human's encapsulated potential and that this potential is destroyed by those who keep the chain going on the one hand and the young, growing human's acceptance of the rules on the other.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a created a society that keeps the rules of the force in place through the use of morals and entertainment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as robotic entity that is ruled by the force whereby I execute the rules onto myself and others, the same way they were applied to me as I was growing up as a child.

I commit myself to see and realise that all rules of the force are the ways of human nature, and in that they are only a limitation that i accept to exist as.

I commit myself to use the tools of breathing, self-forgiveness and self-corrective application to stop ruling myself through the force in the service of consciousness.

I commit myself to write myself out so that I see the rules of accepted patterns of behaviour and to stand one and equal to the rules. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger