Saturday, September 8, 2012

Day 132, 2012 Creativity: Research and Society

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created a system that does not value self-expression but has created a program ‘around’ self-expression - a program that is the mind, to contain, restrict, stifle and trap self-expression and call it creativity.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created a system that uses our mentally trapped self-expression to create money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined creativity as the making of socially valued product whereby this only indicates that the program can make money.

I forgive myself that I have created a research discipline called creativity research which acknowledges the stifling of self-expression as valid and aims to find ways to measure creativity and teach creativity to adults and children - never realising that creativity is of the mind and that the mind is pre-programmed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created a system where adults/children are measured through psychometric studies on how well they are able to produce divergent and/or convergent thinking, which is merely testing our pre-programmed existence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created a system where adults/children are tested on their creativity so that their potential as money making machines can be evaluated.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to teach methods that enhance divergent and/or convergent thinking in schools to shut down a person’s self-expression because I fear that a person who is able to express themselves will be able to walk out of their mind, or realise what the mind is all about.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create creativity research that denies the obvious, that no ideas that stem purely from the mind can ever become physical reality because the mind cannot conceive of the confluence of all elements in physical reality, including all their properties - and although anyone who makes anything will know that - this common sense is denied and distorted.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create theories in creativity research that accept and allow abuse as theory, for example, the concept of ‘gate keepers’ the social institution of people who are evaluating other’s ‘creative’ endeavours and judge what has been done within the polarised dynamic of good and bad - and thus by judging one person’s creativity as good and the other as bad, I allow one person to make money whereas others are denied to make money because they did not make the ‘cut’.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit self-expression and trap it as creativity through phrases and words that describe originality, novelty, surprise and unpredictability.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to dissect and fragment creativity into research strands consistent of four themes, the four P’s : Person, Process, Product and Press - and claim to understand creativity when none of these categories are interrelated and made sense of as whole.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define, research and discuss creativity where the physical body is never featured.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to subjugate self-expression as creativity by disseminating the idea that creative acts that produce results that are assumed to be new on the level of society as stemming from a creative genius, whereby results that are new in someone’s personal cognition are judged as insignificant.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have kept the program that enslaves self-expression as creativity going strong by creating fears around self-expression.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have kept the program that enslaves self-expression as creativity going strong by making creativity a competition for originality, novelty, surprise and unpredictability always focussed on the outcome, the final product - and in this deny the individual to enjoy themselves as process of self-expression.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created a system that traps self-expression as creativity in the mind and has established a creative elite who makes a lot of money on taste and creative preferences.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have established a system that traps self-expression as creativity where the entrapment is so complete that no one can access their self-expression.

I commit myself to create a system, the Equal Money System, where all monetary connection with Self-expression is eradicated.

I commit myself to walk the process of self-forgiveness and self-corrective application to delete the program of creativity and learn to express myself freely as Self here.

I commit myself to support others as me in walking their process and ending all limitations related to self-expression.

I commit myself to stop all research that wants to define, fragment, and distort self-expression.

I commit myself to stop all judgement, evaluation and comparison related to self-expression.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger