Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Day 130, 2012 Facing the fear of making a mistake and missing an opportunity - part 2

Artwork Anna Brix Thomsen
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe by taking advantage of an opportunity that presents itself in my life, I direct my life, not realising that each moment of breath is the one and only true opportunity I have in this life to direct myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the concept of opportunity evolved out of the human race, the daily competitions we run to be first, and by calling it an 'opportunity' we justify the polarity design of competition, the winner/loser dynamic, whereby the one who wins accepts the reward and has therefore taken the opportunity to completion.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that when I see the describtors of a situation in front of me that match that which I want in my life, I believe I have an opportunity to manifest that which I want, and this belief creates expectations and energy 'highs' of excitement where I psych myself up with enthusiasm to compete for the match.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe in 'opportunity' which I understand as a point with positive polarisation in a system composed of predominantly points with negative polarisation and I therefore believe that opportunities are scarce and I must fear loss.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that how I react to opportunities is based on beliefs because I am not creating this situation from within myself by directing and moving myself to accumulate the necessary components to manifest the situation, but instead react to this or that opportunity, entirely dependent on what drifts into my world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the energetic charges I produce in reaction towards a perceived opportunity create a polarisation within me where I am experiencing myself as inferior to the situation that I want to pursue and do not realise that hence my starting point is from mind and not equal and one here, and all that I will create as a result is from the mind - from which I will start the energetic cycle again.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that what I want to create does not hinge on one opportunity versus another but my ability to see, realise and understand how to best direct myself in breath and see, realise and understand what is here and what is the most supportive manner for me to proceed in that it is best for all that are affected by my decision.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that I am the creator of my life, where it is relevant that I understand how I have lived my life so far where I have wanted to do things differently but was not capable of doing so because I have trapped myself in programs that are triggered through thoughts, feelings and emotions, and that I have allowed myself to be directed by thoughts, feelings and emotions, instead of me directing me as the breathing Self.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to opportunities by projecting in the future who I would be like if I were to 'win' the opportunity, and therefore use my imagination to create more beliefs and characters - thus further trapping myself in the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the concept of opportunity to enter into a "valley and mountain ride", going up and down with my emotions and feelings and not realising that what is really missed here is me in breath in every moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react with physical symptoms of excitement when I read or hear about what I perceive to be an opportunity where my I experience a tingling sensation in my belly from which heat rises up and fills my torso until it reaches my head - and within that I forgive myself in having automated my physical reactions through the thought of "opportunity" and not taking responsibility for staying here in breath and slowing myself down to stop all reactions in the physical.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that when I believe that "opportunities" for me exist 'out there' I am hiding my fears of loss and death because if there weren't any "opportunities" for me 'out there' then I would have nothing to cling to - and in that I separate myself from the world as not being part of the world, as not being a co-creator of this world, just like everyone else here - and thus I do not want to take responsibility for life here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not have realised that as long as I believe "opportunities" are 'out there' for me, then I give myself permission to believe in hope and have faith that something will pan out one day - that I emerge as the winner.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created an economic system where I have disguised enslavement through 'opportunity' and have attached a positive polarisation on the word 'opportunity' where I make others believe that we all have an opportunity to create our lives when in effect only those who are born in the 'right' place, with the 'right' parents, with the 'right' education, and the 'right' connections are able to take advantage of the 'apparent' opportunities that exist in this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created a world where advantage exists for those with money and powerful family ties by calling it "opportunity".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that there is no actual reason for the world to exist on the premise of "opportunity" because we can simply stop the current system and create a world where all have equal opportunity through equal money equal education, and equal support in all that is here available to us.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that opportunity is here as me equal and one in every breath.

I commit myself to stop my relationship to the idea and concept of opportunity and stand equal and one to everything that is here.

I commit myself to stop all reactions to what I perceive as opportunities, all thoughts, emotions and feelings and realise that I am reacting to words that I have programmed myself in to me through belief.

I commit myself to stop existing within polarity and competition and direct myself forward, based on common sense and realise that I assess what is here in common sense, and stop creating a holding pattern where I 'wait' for an opportunity that matches my desires.

I commit myself to stop existing in scarcity and realise that all is here as me, and take responsibility for what I create.

I commit myself to stop being externally focussed where I create inferiority in my relationship with the world, instead I focus on me as Self and create an relationship of equality with me as the world.

I commit myself to stop all physical reactions towards a perceived 'stimulus' from my external world through breathing and slowing myself down.

I commit myself to bring about an economical system that creates equal opportunities for all, in every way, through changing myself to stand equal and one to the work that has to be done to change the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger