Saturday, September 1, 2012

Day 128, 2012 "I work hard for my money"





I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create an economical system where my first concern is making money and when I don’t make money I am anxiety-ridden because I fear surviving.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created an economical system where working hard to make money is at the centre of my life as it is for everyone else' life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have accepted a 'modern' life style, the digital age, where my work load is consistently increasing because I have to keep up with the race of developments, the ever-evolving technology 'draw', because if I don’t I am no longer competitive enough for the work force.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created an economical system where my life is determined by one point, the making money point, and that I put all of me in this point, which does not leave me much time to develop myself or to understand how I have enslaved myself, and thus I have trapped myself and can no longer see how I can change the system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created an economical system where I work so hard and invest so much of me so that I minimise all possibilities for me to step out from my creation, and understand in detail what I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not have taken every possible opportunity that came along throughout the ages to change the system that I have co-created with everyone else, but instead I have accepted and allowed myself to use ever more ‘clever’ methods to trap myself and others (watch: ‘Century of Self’and 'The Trap' by Adam Curtis).

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created an economical system where those who have money have to work the least because their money works for them, and those with the least money have to work the most, and through this pecking order I create conflict and friction between the 'haves' and the 'have-nots' which has led to war and destruction of the environment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a created an economical system where I work so hard to make money, and in the process of working so hard I am entirely unaware of the consequences of my contributions to the destruction of every eco-system on the planet.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have create an economical system where I work so hard to literally consume myself, where the money I make I use to buy stuff where this stuff I buy is made from materials that are violently sucked out of the earth, as part of the production of goods and services that humans believe they need to have a good life, while this is leaving a trail of abuse and death in its wake.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created an economical system of that has no respect for anything that is alive, and has blinded me and everyone else to this fact.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created an economical system where I fear dying, based on my fear of survival, of not having my basic needs met, where I do not realise that this fear is a mind fear, not a physical fear, as the physical is always here and only transitions from from one man festation to another - it does not fear dying.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create stress, fear, anxiety, prudence, caution, loss, greediness, manipulation, sabotage, struggle, anger, sadness, and regret in relation to having to work so hard to make money - no matter how much money I make these thoughts, emotions and behaviours are always on my ‘mind’.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a conundrum for all of the world by creating an economical system that has blinded me/us to the point that the most obvious way out, to stand up and stop, can no longer be addressed because the majority of us will defend the system fearing to change the system to a system where everyone is taken care of, because the fear has blinded everyone to a common sense solution.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to prefer to work hard for my money than not work at all because I have conditioned myself so deeply in ‘needing’ to work, it is a hard-coded program that works like an addiction within me, so that when I don’t work for money I am paralysed, not making the best use of my time because I am so struck by not working as it gnaws on my ego more than any other situation in my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be unable to use common sense in work situations in what I accept and allow myself to be.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge others for not working hard enough because I realise that I am jealous since I also would like to work as little as possible from the point of making money and have enough money to live on.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created an economical system where I have worked in a teaching capacity, where I am able to make a difference by teaching the younger generation to take responsibility for one self, yet while I worked so hard in these jobs I made marginal money which created resentment within myself so that I was no longer willing to trade my skills, time and effort for such little pay.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that there is a group called Desteni who is taking responsiblity for creating a world that is best for all where the point of money is dealt with from the starting point of equality, which will end the struggle of survival for everyone and related to this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that every moment where I do not give of myself 100% in my participation to the group, as to myself, I create time delays and jeopardise the situation for life to exist on planet earth.


I commit myself to walk my process and breathe through the difficult times related to money and utilise the rock bottom to stand up from the mess that I have created for myself and others.

I commit myself to stop justifying my fears in relation of ‘making money’ and apply myself to create the most optimal situation for all involved in my world.

I commit myself to make breathing my first focus in this life time because through the use of my breath I create stability for myself to deal with the points of my programmed life one by one.

I commit myself to honor the physical for what it is, namely life, and stop all self-abuse in relation to money where I make decisions from the point of what is best for all, whereby I realise that I am part of the equation.

I commit myself to walk my process in the name of all, because all of existence is one and equal, and in that I commit myself to do what it takes to bring about an Equal Money System that ends all slavery in every facet of life on earth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger