Friday, September 21, 2012

Day 146, 2012 Abraham Hicks & the missing "peace" P.2


Abraham Hicks and the missing piece 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to state that life is supposed to be fun, not just for Esther and her followers but for all people and when it isn't so then something has gone terribly wrong, yet I deny everyone to see the common sense in rectifying the situation of the world having gone wrong, because I realise that if I were to tell people to take self-responsiblity there would be no more need for my character - and in this I expose my fear of loss.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give as a solution for the world having gone terribly wrong, a reset of focus where one uses one's mind to focus not on what is here in reality, but what is the illusional space of the mind, and I call this the law of attraction.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to state that the man who is asking the questions is too focus on the negative vibrations, and so I aim to convince the man to see that he is responsible for the perpetuation of negative energies by stating that: you cannot be a vibrational match to something without perpetuating it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to glorify feeling and depth of feeling by not realising that a positive feeling is always followed by a negative feeling, as this is the physics of energy, and that to only focus on the positive feeling is to suppress the negative feelings - whereby I do not realise that no feeling is necessary to exist, as no energy is necessary to exist, but because I do not know what the nature of energy is all about I am unable to tell the truth to my followers.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use manipulation wherein I state to the man who is asking the question that I do not want to talk him out of his perspective, and at the same time, I use the word "but" to clearly state that I do not agree with him, and so I do want to talk him out of his perspective, yet I am doing it covertly and deceptively by using rhetoric.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to pre-empt that others, who are sitting in the room listening to me, may start to see the integrity of man's position who is asking the questions, and so I state that no one in this room shares his perspective to make sure no one is tempted to entertain the truth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to cut off the man, who is asking the questions, in mid-sentence because I fear what he says since he is not giving in and is not believing my words.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deny that the physical reality we all share exists, and that only the belief in a reality of my imagination counts for me, and this is what I teach others, and thus I can state that I believe in a reality that is full of joy because I choose to discard our shared physical reality. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from humanity and from the world by stating that there are people with evil intent - whereby I indirectly state that I am a person with good intent, and in that deny the evil nature of all humans, and rise above all humans in superiority.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to publicly state that it is better to be ignorant as long as you are feeling good and your life is going well, and even if your life is not going well and you are not feeling good, to be even more ignorant about the physical reality we live in is better than to care about the facts that the world is in a sorry state and must change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to admit that I have "lovingly" forced Jerry into submission because he had uncomfortable questions and he had a lot of money which certainly played a role in what he could have done - but since he challenged me with these questions I manipulated him by answering his questions, time and again, that this was not his work (until he was at a state where he asked to tell him what his work was). 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to tell the man who is asking the questions that he creates his world through his point of view, instead of telling him the truth which is that he is preprogrammed through feeling/emotions and thoughts and he creates his world through a number of programs that utilise memories of thoughts, feelings and emotions to produce energy charges.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to interpret the word "contrast" in a number of ways, for example as "variety" - however I see it fit, to evade having to admit to others that they are accurately labelling the "contrast" as misery, which are the world's problems, and which could easily be changed through the creation of an Equal Money System.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to interrupt the session with the man who is asking the question because I am unable to convince him, or overpower him, otherwise.  

I will follow up with Self-committment statements.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger