Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Day 125, 2012 Manjit and the akashic records


Artwork Brendan Murphy
 Many many years ago I received a reading from Manjit. She read my akashic records. Only recently I realised that I am still holding on to the memory of her telling how my life will unfold...

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give my sovereignty away by believing another has a vision of what my life is going to be like.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give up my self-responsibility by programming myself with the words that were told to me under the guise of akashic records, when I was unable to ever perceive any of these records, I blindly followed what was said because I wanted to believe it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put my trust of who and what I can be here in the matrix into the hands of a spiritual person, having no idea what spirituality actually means as physical reality, when it turns out that spirituality has done shit for this world in creating a better place for everyone.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be gullible about someone else' words and even pay someone to tell me these words, not realising that in common sense the person made it all up.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have believed that if I listen to Manjit's words intently enough then I will understand the deeper meaning of my path in this life, not realising that I was accepting someone else' meaning just like I am accepting someone else' knowledge when I am in school - in both cases I indoctrinated myself and believe  that it is to my advantage.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have considered the reading of the akashic records as the high point of my spiritual journey - because I believed that some book in heaven was the ultimate 'government' similar to the 'governments' we allow to exist on planet earth, where we support each other in corruption, deception, conflict and destruction - never realising that what is on earth cannot be different in heaven.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have blinded myself with ideas of spirituality where I believed that through spirituality I attain safety and security somewhere some place - which are incongruous ideas when looking at the fact that I am a physical being entirely dependent on all that is physical and all that supports me as the physical that I am - and so never putting 1+1 together and realising the absurity of spirituality which is only concerned with the individual and never considers all of the planet in real terms with practial application because meditation, and spirtual rituals are the lip service of the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have deluded myself for so many years with spiritual ideas which illustrates and demonstrates how deluded humans can be and thus is the sure sign that we are on the highway to self-destruction as we are not 'registering' the abuse that is rampant in the world and continue to indulge ourselves in spiritual routine/rituals.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have been more susceptive towards Eastern philosophies, even Asian people, as with the reading by Manjit because I believed that Easterners have more wisdom and more insights that Westerners can have because Westerners have been too busy building a material world, whereby I associated consumerism with the material world never realising that spiritual rituals, meditation, and Darshan are equally based on consumption.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto the memories of Manjit telling me that I will 'do' something 'important' in the world - although she never knew what exactly - and that this has put me on quest to find that one thing that I am supposed to be doing, the one thing that is important for the world - and thus I have also excused my curiosity which justified me always looking outside of myself and never inside.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define success, fame, recognition, creativity, happiness, money and paradise within the memory of Manjit reading my akashic records and telling me that I will be doing something very important in the world, which involves lots of people.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from success, fame, recognition, creativity, happiness, money and paradise through defining success, fame, recognition, creativity, money and paradise within the memory of Manjit reading my akashic records and telling me that I will be doing something very important in the world, which involves lots of people, in separation of myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience myself as embarrassed because I have created so many beliefs about spirituality and I now realise that all are entirely ludicrous.

I commit myself to purify myself from all memories that I have used to program myself in separation of the physical world - in particular all religious and spiritual ideas and orient myself on the physical reality for all my plans and decisions about my life.

I commit myself to tell others about what I have realised by coming from a place of common sense and tangibility.

I commit myself to stop constructing beliefs as I realise how we all function on beliefs and apply myself to be in breath, in my human body, and see, realise and understand that life itself IS the basic existence of eating, drinking, sleeping and eliminating stool and urine from my body.

1 comments:

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger