Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Day 110, 2012 The 'security-seeking' character: how we exist in fear of the future


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the future and therefore seek to find security in compromising myself as Self by separating myself from what is here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe if others do not value me then my future survival is endangered and thus I fear others. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have expectations about the future and therefore prepare myself to be ready as I always - secretly - expect the worst to happen. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a memory of my parents telling me to always be prepared for the future because no one knows what it going to happen in the future, and one needs to anticipate it with preparations. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto a memory of my parents telling me to always be prepared for the future because no one knows what is going to happen in the future, and one needs to anticipate it with preparations. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define danger, loss, suffering and hardship within the memory of my parents telling me to always be prepared for the future because no one knows what is going to happen in the future, and one needs to anticipate it with preparations. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from danger, loss, suffering and hardship through defining danger, loss, suffering and hardship within the memory of my parents telling me to always be prepared for the future because no one knows what is going to happen in the future and one needs to anticipate it with preparation, in separation of myself. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that danger, loss, suffering and hardship are here as me in every breath, equal and one. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe and judge preparations I make for the future - the anticipation of lack and loss in the future -as positive/good/right, not realising that I am determining the future in my participation with the system that I have created as member of the group called humanity. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to teach others that we are victims of the future because the future is unknown and we cannot take responsibility for that which is unknown - and thereby passing on my ignorance to others by programming others with the belief that the future is unchangeable. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to promote faith and hope to cover up the collective fear of the future, to suppress making the level of abuse we face daily visible for all to recognise, so that all continue to fear the future instead of taking responsibility for the current system so that we can change it to be a system that is best for all where all are taken care of in the future.  

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that ownership and property will secure my future. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that hoarding objects, food, and tools will secure my future. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that accumulating wealth for myself will secure my future.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the future and therefore I must take from others what I can - and take as much as I can, more than my share- to make sure that I survive and have what I need, regardless of how it affects other beings in the world and all of existence. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the future because I have created an economic system that is based on fear of survival. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have enslaved all existence because I created an economic system of survival, where all that is in existence is abused and misused in the name of survival. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have taught children that they must fear the future because the future cannot guarantee their survival. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use competition in the struggle for survival so that all fear to be losers because only few can be winners. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that consumerism is a diversion from seeing the abuse and destruction of this economic system, and to keep us in enslaved through addictions to experiences in all forms of media, objects, things, and tools.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise if I take responsibility for all beings I can create a system where there is no fear of the future because are all taken care of equally.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that I create attachment to things, beings and places because I believe that attachment is a form of security. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have many times confirmed to myself that the future is unsafe when I had to fall back onto my reserves/objects/collections/savings and this confirmed my fear of the future. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear death because fearing my future is to fear surviving thus - I fear the end of my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that believing the thought of “my mind will end” is creating fear within me. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear myself by fearing the death of my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear others because I fear myself and others as myself. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from others because I fear the death of my mind through others. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not have realised that I can end my fears  - all of my fears - if I stop fearing myself and fearing the death of my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that I separate myself from my mind and in this separation I allow the death of my mind to exist. 

I commit myself to end my fear of the future by realising and walking in all detail the specifics of fearing the death of my mind. 

I commit myself to take responsibility for my fears by stopping my fears and stopping my fearful behaviours of anticipating the worst case scenarios in the future, which lead me to all kinds of actions in the physical in form of safety mechanisms: to accumulate objects, food, tools, and memorabilia. 

I commit myself to stop addiction to hoarding and ownership because I fear loss and fear not being able to survive in the future. 

I commit myself to act in common sense regarding all that concerns saving and ownership and focus on becoming equal with all that is here so that I am in the position to bring about the equal money system. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger