Wednesday, August 1, 2012

105, 2012 My character, the lecturer: educating others


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have created a system that requires each child and young adult to participate in a process of information and knowledge acquisition -  where what has been acquired by the individual has to be tested and evaluated from the perspective that the outcome indicates the value of the person in the economic system and determines the quality of their life and ability to survive. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have required young adults to abuse themselves with hours of indoctrination of knowledge and information, in fear and anxiety - and for believing that studying/learning is the reason for human civilisation, which requires us to discipline the younger generations for the sake of information and knowledge, not in the support of life, because that which has been produced by others must be passed on to younger generations to maintain the current tradition of learning without clear understanding of the longterm consequences. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have never considered the act of how we educate the younger generation as abusive, where we impose knowledge and information onto others because we accept that the age difference between student and teacher is grounds for authority and superiority, and that this gives us permission to determine the life of another.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have taught from the assumption that we, the members of the faculty, know what we are doing because we have investigated and researched the point of education/cognition, yet we have never taken a close look in how education produces the world we live in today, a world where educated humans will let other humans go without food and where abusive patterns of behaviour determine the course of life on earth. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist in separation from knowledge and information and the physical world, as I have never made the connection of relevance of knowledge and information to the physical world, but have been unaware that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse and use the physical world in service of knowledge and information to proliferate self-interest, greed and ignorance. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have blamed industry, corporations, banks and multinationals for the destruction of the world never realising that the people who are running the economy were once young adults that were shaped in their way of thinking and behaving by the educational system which puts the educational system on the front line of what we live today in producing adults that do not take responsibility for the economic system we have created  - a system where the very survival of all life is threatened in the long run. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not have realised that research pertaining to cognition and general understanding of how humans learn is viewed in isolation from the world we exist in -  whereby the reality versus theory of pedagogy does not consider the human’s cognitive ability, from the perspective of an individual process but instead overloads students, essentially ignoring what is known about learning because schools/universities are government funded or private businesses that are in competition for funding, and thus must focus on getting as many students through the ranks of their school/university as possible.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not have realised that parents believe that schools/university are providers of good education, because parents themselves do not question their own qualifications of parenting - and are equally divorced from seeing the connections between the world we create, how we raise and educate children.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising that all school reforms have taken place under the same paradigm of evaluating the person’s value as money-maker through evaluating the person’s performance as potential 'cog in the wheel' - without realising the school's/university's responsibility that to reform the educational system it first requires to reform the economic system.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not have  realised that the educational system has never questioned its relationship to money and where the money comes from to 'create' education - via government, military, law enforcement - and in that have adjusted all teaching to be in support of an abusive system, to brainwash all involved,  because the very survival of the educational system depends on this relationship.  


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not have realised that as long as we do not change the economic system, our educational system will not change because it is through education that we maintain the system by indoctrinating children and young adults to function in competition and seek value as themselves through performance within the system. 
I commit myself to steadily work towards changing this system by first making others aware of how the current system works, and to change the economic system, and then to implement a new educational system where we stop evaluating human life on the premise of being able to perform for money. 
I commit myself to stop all performance for money, all equations/exchanges of life as money, and delete all relationships with money as they currently exist in the world, and focus on creating a single relationship where money is used in the service of life - for what is best for all.
I commit myself to create an educational system that will treat all participants of the system as equals, regardless of their age, gender, or any other physical attribute.
I commit myself to create an educational system which is focussed on creating equality and oneness on earth, where students and teachers learn to live in equality and learn to act from the starting point of what is best for all.
I commit myself to prepare myself as contributor by walking my process and rebirthing myself from the physical and to assist others to do the same. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger