Monday, July 23, 2012

Day 96, 2012 The character who fears the unknown


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear that which is unknown.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear meeting myself in that which is unknown because the unknown is only a word that indexes an idea in the mind which is an illusion because all is here and therefore there is nothing that is unknown.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear that which is unknown not realising that the difference between that which is known to me and that which is not known to me is the relationship I have with the known and the non-relationship I have with that which is unknown - I therefore see an opportunity before me to approach that which is unknown from the starting point of equality and oneness.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have chosen to see this opportunity from the starting point of fear, instead of oneness and equality, because I do not realise that with a starting point of fear the essence of the fear is fear of loss - yet with a starting point of oneness and equality I stop all polarisation and stand equal as/to the person/thing from which I have separated myself by calling it ‘unknown’.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to project this fear of the unknown onto the unknown itself and believe my thoughts in creating a picture and an expectation about it.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create context for the unknown, before it is known, which I use to justify emotions/feelings and where these emotions/feelings then become the starting point with which I make decisions and meet the unknown. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to abuse that which is unknown to me to create energetic highs and lows - therefore creating self-abuse.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have the need to feel comfortable which I do with people/things that are known to me not realising that to feel comfortable, I must become habituated to characters, mine and others, and therefore I stop all desire/need/want to be comfortable and be here with that which is uncomfortable, to stop compromising my breath, and stop all falling back into habitual patterns that have their origin in fear and anxiety.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself in the face of that which is unknown - because I am in need to close the feedback loop of the fear program I allow myself to be, which opens up in the moment I am looking to confirm myself through an external manifestation. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to experience a before and after - before meeting the unknown and after having met the unknown, and only after I have met the unknown I realise the simplicity of it, and therefore regretting what I created before I met the unknown. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to make the unknown more than what I am because I make the mind more than what I am - thus giving up my power and responsibility as my Self through how the unknown was defined in one word.
I commit myself to stop fearing the unknown and realise that all is here as me but not all is in physical proximity and that is what the unknown represents.
I commit myself to eradicate all starting points that create relations with other people/things based on emotions and feelings and replace the starting point to be one of equality and oneness.
I commit myself to stop to function/operate from lack/loss/negative and seek to gain/add/enhance and realise that this stance is driven from self-interest and consumerism. 
I commit myself to stop creating separations and bring all that is me back to here as self, one and equal. 
I commit myself to stop creating picture representations, expectations, and/or context of that which is unknown to me. 

I commit myself to stop the duality of comfortable and uncomfortable and realise that this has no relevance in the physical.
I commit myself to release all memories which have caused me to define the unknown in relation to fear. 
I commit myself to bring about a system where words are used in equality and oneness and no word is charged with emotions of fear. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger