Monday, July 16, 2012

Day 90, 2012 My "I feel so bad" character

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to accept myself as weak and feeble, when I refuse to stop and continue to hold on to "how shitty I feel about myself" because I have shown myself earlier today, how I "give" into the programs that run my life where I experienced myself in an episode of comparison, and thus I am reacting by pouting about my own behaviour. 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give into a "bad" day where I am not satisfied with the outcome of the day and instead of breathing here and stopping my mind I continue to create from the starting point of ego/need for attention.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to self-manipulate, to feed my ego with energy, and thus act from the starting point of slave of my ego and not of life. 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist in self-pitty - the "nobody loves me" moments, whereby I clearly realise what I am doing yet I am not disciplined enough to just stop and breath here. 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to accept to live through a day where I would prefer to "just" disappear knowing very well, that there is no escape from being here whether I exist in physical reality or not. 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give into energies and thoughts and then regret the moment where I have a chance to stop myself, thinking, but fail to do so.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself that to "hang" on to the experience of a "bad" day not realising that I am in this moment refusing to take responsibility for my mind and therefore affect everyone else because all is one. 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I am "less than" and thus accept definitions of living a "bad" day not realising that if I don't stop the energies I will continue to ride on the low/high roller-coaster that runs my life. 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe somewhere that pouting about my own behaviour will make me feel better. 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not have realised that I must be strict in how I allow to exist as me here in every moment. 


I commit myself to stop evaluating myself and comparing myself and to spring into "breathing action" when I get into a situation where I accept the thoughts in my mind. 


I commit myself to do whatever it takes to stop the situation of self-evaluation early on because I see that every time I let it run it course it is harder to stop the tailing of energies.


I commit myself to no longer believe any thought and to tell myself that in the moment I am swaying myself to believe what I am thinking. 


I commit myself to consistently do my work so that I no longer build up situations that can tip me over into "self-flaggelation" because I am not satisfied with myself. 


I commit myself to stop my self-interest and realise that stopping myself from creating these types of energies is supportive to all of creation. 


I commit myself to no longer accept myself as "thinking" entity and make the effort of "hereness" and "beingness" to communicate as Self here in every moment. 







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger