Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Day 84, 2012 The end of self-interest as lead to my cast of characters

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have the "me first" character lead all other characters I play through my mind using my body in this physical world. 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise the myriad of connections between the "me first" character and all other characters I accept as me. 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have created relations with all other characters in this world that are build up from each person's "base" character which is the "me first" character.  


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist in my mind where I utilise the "me first" character for all my imaginations and inventions to create the mental bubble that is my mind, and where I scheme to trap others so that they share this mental bubble with me by "bridging" it through concepts that represent the "me first" starting point in such a way that it is not apparent to others when I communicate my opinions to them. 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have accumulated all knowledge through the first character, in a long line of characters, who is my "me first" character and have passed on this knowledge to all my other characters so they may have a unified starting point of "me first".


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have used knowledge to separate myself from other people's characters in that if anyone references any knowledge that does not exist within my mental bubble, I permit myself to not consider what is being said or demonstrated by discarding it entirely and by disregarding the person as a 'lesser' character.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have used the "me first" character to abuse earth and all life on earth because I take everything I can from planet earth without giving anything back to satisfy my "me first" character.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not have realised that I have given this allowance "to be blinded" and ignorant towards the ramification of the "me first" character because I have never made the connection between the sum of my actions and the state of the physical reality I live in. 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have abused myself through shaping the myself as the "me first" character and therefore "setting myself up" to emotional experiences, as "highs": excitement and happiness,  and as "lows": disappointment and anger - when I can/cannot successfully impose my mental bubble onto the world and reap that which I imagine within my "me first" character. 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that every time I voice my opinion to the world, I reiterate the "me first" character and I make a statement of how I abuse this world demonstrating my ignorance and inability to see the sphere of influence I have on the state of the world. 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have spend years of my life in education and have dedicated and devoted my "breath"-time towards the shaping and forming of opinion so that I can have a better "me first" character than others and to add to the struggle of survival for everyone else here. 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have never understood what my responsibility in this world really is all about, and have believed that being a good citizen who pays her bills and does not cause any problems for others is the extend to which I am responsible for myself in this world - because I have failed to understand that I play a cast of characters who all take their cue from the "me first" character. 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not have realised that I, as I exist in this world, is a picture I have designed in my "mental bubble" world, formulated and updated by the "me first" character to ever more effective picture versions of myself so that I can succeed in a world full of "me first" characters by maintaining the competitive edge through picture-perfect attributes. 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that whenever I have been passionate about another, supporting another or teaching another, it can never be about another as long as I play all characters from the "me first" character and have not deleted who I am as a myriad of characters - thus only when I am standing free of "character play" I can give to others as my self, as that is best for all because, existing as my SELF without characters is existing as and of life, and life is equal as all. 


I commit myself to end, delete and stop the "me first" character in all it's incarnations throughout the cast of characters I play.


I commit myself to live from the starting point of all as equal as one; from the starting point that I am a member of the group called humanity; from the starting point as "elemental life" and that my responsibility as an instance of life is to all life, where I no longer accept and allow myself to reference the mental bubble in any way.


I commit myself to stop, delete and eradicate me as a source of opinions from now on, and dedicate and direct my Self to apply all means available to me to show, illustrate, and state that opinions are the root cause of abuse, destruction and war - so that all wake up to the lie we live in this moment and all moments that have passed.


I commit myself to teach the new generations from the starting point of oneness and equality so that they learn what is best for all life and that all that is based on opinion can be eradicated from planet earth. 









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger