Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Day 76, 2012 Professional experience is just another limitation


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that professional experience is all I need to secure myself a good position for making money.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that experience is a not a guarantee that I am in touch with the developments within my field and that I must always be here and inform myself and stop to rely on my professional past. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use experience to justify that I am deserving of a good job and position because I have been told that experience is an important factor when it comes to money-making in this world.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that professional experience is a trap, that traps my ego into accepting the picture of me as the person who is ‘able’ and ‘capable’, because I have invested years of my life, yet it disconnects me with the reality of things because 'professional experience' is of the mind.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to rely on professional experience and thus do not question myself in how I created a relationship with my past experiences. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself that I feel weary about keeping up with the latest developments, and wish that I was just done with having to accumulate more information and take part in the race to the forefront of my professional field. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have created the character: the professional who believes that I know what I do because I have “all this experience”. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that this weariness that I experience I only experience because I project myself into the future and I look for meaning and purpose within the external world, without looking inside of myself, and thus create separation instead of realising that the only place where my world begins and ends is with me. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that all activities that I have to do to make money in the current system will lead me to the same emotional place - unless I stop myself from using my mind.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to perpetuate the tradition of “elders” which is how we, as a society,  “recognise” those who have experience, and hold them in high esteem as particularly valuable to society because they have participated more and seen more of the world, when in actuality they have been more CONsumed by the mind and thus will make decisions and disseminate “wisdom” from the starting point of the mind. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to accept experience and thus memories as a valid manner to operate in the world. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that I must be here every moment anew and fresh and that all that I conjure up based on experience is from the past and will blind me to what is actually here and what I need to do to apply myself. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that professional experience is the belief in accomplishment and relies on the past thus when relying on professional experience I am “occupied”  by my past, and cannot see what is here. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to limit myself through accepting that I have professional experience. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that this is how we preserve culture and create authority over others,  because we point to our experience, which is really our ego we use to manipulate others.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself that I have separated myself from what is in the world based on professional experience, not realising that if professional experience was so valuable in the various profession, in what they contribute to the world, then the world would already be heaven on earth. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that professional experience works in reverse, it establishes mechanism of stagnation within me where I refuse to investigate what is in front of me because I make assumptions about it and then operate from the starting point of assumptions.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that professional experience is baggage that I carry around as I become very set in my ways. 
I realise that humans trap themselves through creating experience and that within a profession this experience is not seen as a trap until evaluated in the face of economic challenges where those who are too experienced become expendable.

I commit myself to no longer rely on experience in any way, and do what I must to function in the 'here' through the physical, which means that I accept to pursue the latest developments within my field from the starting point of equality and oneness.

I commit myself to stop all ways of the ego of which experience is a mechanism that keeps ego intact and on the pre-programmed trajectory of my life. 

I commit myself to bring about a system where professional experience of the individual will have no monetary value. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger