Sunday, July 1, 2012

Day 73, 2012 Memories is the culture we live by

I forgive myself for accepting an allowing myself to replay what I have lived through and what is logged in my mind as memories.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that memories are NOT a capture of my life as it is/was but are programmed snapshots that build up my conscious, unconscious and subconscious mind which is evident when I remember because in my memories I am the actor AND the observer at the same time. 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not want to remember memories that are emotional because I do not want recall the pain I experienced at the time - not realising that I suppress these memories and that this has consequence of not understanding how I have programmed my life and how I create every moment. 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to remember the memories that produced feelings because feelings make me feel good and when I feel good I forget about all the bad things in my life.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that only childhood memories are valid at this point in process and that when I access childhood memories I have the opportunity to use them in my process to work through the accepted and allowed programming. 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that memories of my parents are accumulated as pictures which have been foundational in how I have programmed myself to react/act to the patterns that were played out between myself and my parents. 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that music and images/photos provide the starting point where I then reminisce about "the good old days", always and forever comparing my life today with my life then. 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use and abuse memories to draw energetic highs from visiting my past. 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that a memory is always distorted and that I, in my mind, will fill in the blanks to make the memory look like I want it to be,  thus I am entirely aware what I am doing when I am drawing on memories to validate my programming, including all emotions and feelings. 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have attachment to memories because they are the mnemonic support that I use to identify myself with the roles/personalities I choose to play in this life time. 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use memories to abdicate my responsibility because as long as I can point to memories I can pretend that what happens in my life, is done to me by someone else who is part of my memory rather than taking responsibility. 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to allow for the objectification of memories to exist in this world through consumerism in many forms, such as souvenirs, image capturing technology, the preservation of architectural buildings and artefacts.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself that culture is  nothing more than accumulated memories made manifest, which humans use to establish as a track record of achievements and celebrations, and most of all to keep the circulation of abuse, deception and manipulation going throughout time. 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to make culture and tradition the reason why we should not change. 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself that the memories a culture produces are based on war and destruction and on conquering nature and other cultures, and that I with my participation in creating memories perpetuate this cyclic situation. 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that we never learn from the past and our memories are used to create our future yet we deny that this is so because we are not willing to see the reality of our actions in the world. 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge others based on my memories of them and use these memories in the creation of backchat. 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to keep my past "alive" through artefacts so to satisfy my ego through my existence in the world. 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give value to inherited things because they recall my family programming. 


I commit myself to become memory-free and use my childhood memories in my process of self-realisation, to walk out of my mind. 


I commit myself to stop accumulating memories by breathing here, applying self-forgiveness statements and self-corrective action.


I commit myself to detach from objects and artefacts based on memories and only see their practical value.


I commit myself to stop the cycle of cultural inheritance and bring about a culture of equality and oneness which is exemplified in the equal money system. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger