Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day 68, 2012 The influence of god in my professional life


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that all information that I need for me to position myself within my field, in the most lucrative manner for success, is available and out there and that I must pursue this information to understand the trends of the system to strategically utilise these trends for my purpose. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I can rely on my imagination and common sense to extrapolate the ways the system is developing for me to successfully navigate academia, when this is a religious attitude that is based on hope and belief and has nothing to do with accumulated facts on what is here. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that I have been programmed by religion and that this programming goes much deeper than merely the superficial belief of whether or not there is a god.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that everything which has no physical (re)presentation in the world is based on belief and thus is influenced by trusting in something outside of me, greater than me, where I "re-lie" (I lie back to myself) on hope, expectation and projection instead of making the accumulated effort of an everyday contribution towards a tangible manifestation. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that the belief into some thing greater than me, via imagination and projection, is supported by excuses and diversions that I allow myself to engage in - and these are the little blockages that accumulate over time shaping the trajectory of my life, which I can turn around into little self-directed contributions towards a particular aspect of my life that requires development, e.g professional - and thus I effectively shape my trajectory for what is best for all. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself that the forms of sabotage such as not bringing my self here at all times during an activity are all ‘mechanisms’ of trusting into something that is greater than me.  
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that lack of self-trust is trust in something outside of myself because trust is always here and it is a matter of where I direct it. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that trust into something outside of myself is not recognising that I am the system but that I stand in separation of the system whereas trust in self, meaning that I make all happen through taking responsibility is the understanding that I am the system that all elements of the system are me as well, and that I direct them.  
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that all thought is fundamentally religious, and that all polarisation, all judgement, all assumptions that are made in the mind are only supporting trust, faith and hope into something that is not me, and is greater than me. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that as long as I do not stop projecting into the future through imagination, assumptions, hope, faith, and expectation I am a believer in god. 
I commit myself to eradicate all god-related mental activities from my life and replace them by the physical ability I have to respond within breath within consistent regular application in all facets of my life wherever I see them fit. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger