Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day 67, 2012 Family - part 4: Fooled by morals - a case of religion


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge others who use all of the resources available to them, including people, to get ahead in the various facets of their life. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that ruthless behaviour, to get what one wants regardless of what this entails on a moralistic scale, is negative/bad/wrong and that acting in fairness with consideration towards one’s obligations to others is positive/good/right.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that acting from the point of moralistic obligation is just as manipulative and deceptive as acting plainly from self-interest - in either case it is acting within the rules of the mindconscious system, a system that is based on abuse. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that one cannot exploit others and still work for what is best for all, because I do not see beyond the surface appearance of morals within the context of the abusive mindconsciousness system - and that this belief is demonstrating the effectiveness of morals as form of entrapment and as 'system maintenance'.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that through fair behaviour I end up with nothing while others who do not worry about that point are more likely to succeed in getting what they want.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to experience myself in anger when I observe others who get ahead and, in my judgement, do not deserve it  - whereas I experience jealousy towards these people because I wish to be more like them but have too many programs e.g. based on morals that are holding me back. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have memories of my father exist within me where he judges other people because they do get ahead of the game, and do not adhere to his moralistic standards.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold onto memories of my father preaching to me why others are no good because they get ahead of the game as they do not adhere to his moralistic standards. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have never questioned my father’s morals even when they did not make sense to me. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have programmed myself on the basis of my father’s morals not realising that I have suppressed myself in anger because of it.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that fairness does not exist but is a way of denial that the system and the mind-consciousness is based on deception and manipulation where through fairness one willingly takes the "loser" position because for the system to function the way it does the “loser” position has to be covered just as much as the “winner” position. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that fairness, or modesty is a form of self-sabotage where I excuse myself on the basis of morality to not create a better situation for myself because I am afraid of failure. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that fairness is not what is best for all, because fairness is of the mind and not equality. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that to worry about fairness prevents me from doing what is best for all. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that to change the system I must consider the most effective method in all my endeavours and must make sure that I identify any emotional or moral issues that hold me back from doing so.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that through good natured behaviour and fairness I get nowhere in this system and thus do not create circumstances that allow me to place myself in the position of influence. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel bad/wrong/right when I “use” other people for my purposes, not realising that this is only because I have bought into beliefs of honour and character, and consider these attributes to my personality more valuable than money or comfort in the system of survival. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that honor and character are rooted in religion where I hope, or expect, that “something” higher is watching me and will reward me in the end of my struggle (on judgement day) - when this is the premise of all religions to cater to god by abdicating self-responsibility. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise how much I have blinded myself through my upbringing, although my parents did not go to church, their Christian morals underpinned everything they did or did not do, and thus I used this type of behaviour to program myself and conduct my life from this starting point. 
I forgive msyelf for accepting and allowing myself to only now realise the extend to which Christian morals have influenced my life from choosing my profession to decade long vegetarianism. 
I commit myself to stopping all moral and emotional approaches to my life, and release ALL of the programming I have accepted around morals, honor, character, fairness, goodness, compassion, doing-the-right-thing - and focus strictly on using any and all resources available to me, so that I can further my participation in the system and to work towards what is best for all.
I commit myself to learn to see all opportunities for what they are, without moral and emotional filter and to work this point until I have mastered it. 
I commit myself to use my opportunities within the system, on all levels, to work towards an equal money system and what is best for all. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger