Thursday, June 21, 2012

Day 60, 2012 What I want in the picture that I am - part 7: insightful communicator


I want to be an insightful communicator.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that insightful communication is difficult.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from communication because I believe that I have lots to learn to become an effective communicator where I can capture what I realise into words that others can understand.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear not communicating effectively because I let my emotions and feelings interfere when I communicate.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not have ego attachment when I communicate with others. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear that when I am emotional my communication no longer makes any sense.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear not being able to stop my attachment to opinions and ideas, and thus not be able to communicate without emotions. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my ego.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear communicating with others because I fear being misunderstood.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear others misunderstanding me because I fear not having control of what others think about me. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear not making sense in my communication.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear not having enough structure in my communication so that others can understand me with ease.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe effective and insightful communicators have an structural approach to their communication. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear that my ideas are two far fetched for others to understand me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I am an effective communicator in the picture I have of myself. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that communication is an essential component in being an influential person, and to become an influential person I must be an effective and insightful communicator.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that an influential person is someone who communicates from the point of equality and what is best for all. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that to be an effective communicator I must be patient, not realising that all I must do is slow myself down when I communicate with others. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to admire others who can communicate in simplicity and bring about insightful understanding. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to communicate from the point of energy which is when I communicate from attachment or because I have a specific goal within my communication with others. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to communicate by competing with others in being right. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel good/positive/right when I have won an argument. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that to communicate without thought is difficult.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe to be an effective communicator one has to excel in the language in which one is speaking.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe if one speaks multiple languages one is a better communicator. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge my mother from the starting point of superiority, because she makes no effort in improving her language skills, and expects everyone else to put up with her ways of communicating.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to experience myself in anger about my mother not making any effort in her communication skills with others. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge my mother as lazy, as someone who insists on her limitations concerning her language skills. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blame my mother for my disinterest in the German language because I believe I was raised by a mother who has insufficient language skills.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to dislike my father’s dialect because I believe that this is not the proper way of speaking.  
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not make more efforts in understanding others, but excuse my disinterest by judging this type of communication as ineffective.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that to understand others the way I want them to understand me, equality must be the starting point. 

I commit myself to stop all beliefs I have on communication and language through self-forgiveness and self-corrective application.

I commit myself to apply myself, in self-movement, to communicate in breath in every moment.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger