Sunday, June 10, 2012

Day 50, 2012 Sharing is caring

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not share what there is to share because I am afraid of myself and by being afraid of myself I am afraid of others as me. 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that sharing goes beyond material goods, or money, but it is a fundamental disposition towards all that is here. 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that not sharing one Self is to manipulate others for attention because one becomes the object of curiosity and desire. 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that not sharing one Self is to live in denial of one Self because only through interaction with others do we know who we really are, when our mind through patterned behaviours is exposed. 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have defined sharing in terms of monetary value because this is how society has promoted the idea of sharing through charity and other non-profit organisations. 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that monetary and material sharing is enough to be a responsible member of humanity. 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that sharing of my Self is being Self-centred and thus have allowed my ego to manipulate my understanding of sharing from the point of recognition and reputation. 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that sharing is social interaction with others. 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that sharing is from the starting point of oneness and equality. 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that shyness is a program to prevent me from sharing my Self and exposing to my Self as who I really am so that I can change what I have accepted and allowed myself to be. 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear loss of my programs if I were to expose them to myself and change through self-forgiveness statements/walking self-correction. 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that not sharing my Self is self-centred and part of the 'ME First' society, which I have accepted as me through my parent's non-engagement with me as the person - by excusing this non-engagment with me as a person within the definition of parenting. 



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that this non-engagement of my parents with me as the person is what I have allowed to exist as anger within me - yet I have continuously disengaged with others in my world for the same reasons because I defined this sharing of Self with others as not necessary. 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have defined sharing within the idea of consumerism because when I share myself through material goods and monetary contributions I am enabling others to consume.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have placed more value onto products that can be consumed, including money itself, rather than understanding that sharing in equality and oneness is through sharing my progress within process and by supporting others to stand free of their mind. 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that if I do not share my Self with others then I do not share my Self in Self-intimacy because one is reflective of the other and it is me, through self-movement, who can change this. 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that not sharing my Self because I fear others is that I fear my self-judgement by projecting the source of my self-judgement onto others, rather than taking responsibility for my Self and stopping my Self-judgement and the judging of others, and thus accepting myself, instead of fearing that others will not accept me. 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that all the excuses I give myself for not sharing who I am, rather than what I 'have', is not best for all life and must be stopped. 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist in separation when I interact with others and when I am by myself - where I consider interacting with others as taxing and exhausting, and therefore need my time 'out' where I can be by myself, and recover from having interacted with others. 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that what is taxing to me, when I share myself with others, is not sharing but is the recall of personality patterns that will lead to winning interactions.


I commit myself to investigate where I do not share my Self with others and breath by breath brake down any and all separation between my Self and others through sharing my Self.


I commit myself to stopping all separation between private and shared life within common sense. 


I commit myself to investigate when and where I do not share myself and why.


I commit myself to steadily work releasing all personality layers so that I can be the same in every situation whether I am with others or by myself. 


I commit myself to give of my Self without making a distinction between material/ non-material parts of my Self. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger