Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Day 45, 2012 Self-righteousness is my declaration of war on life


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to not realise that my backchat is self-righteousness because I allow my mind to focus on “something” and/or “someone” and thus confirm the existence of my ego.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give up my power when I engage in self-righteous self-talk and focus my self on other people and situations that have taken place in the past. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to allow myself to get sucked into thoughts because I am not disciplined enough to stand firm in stopping my thoughts, and thus I succumb the habituated self-righteous behaviour which I use to navigate the world. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist in self-righteousness and thus I am the creator of wars, and not realise that I can stop all wars by stopping myself.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that by creating self-righteous behaviour or thoughts I can change people and situations. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that self-righteousness is always based on belief and does not include the perspectives of others. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become self-righteous when I can’t control my environment
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that if I were to let go of self-righteous behaviour, I find out who I really am. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that self-righteous behaviour leads to opinions which have to be defended. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that self-righteous behaviour can never be gentle but is always abusive in its essence. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that through self-righteous behaviour I actively separate myself from my environment and the people in my environment. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that self-righteous behaviour creates energetic charges which literally consume me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that as long as I am self-righteous behaviour I will never be able to understand what who I am and what is really going on beyond my nose.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that self-righteous behaviour and self-trust are incongruous and that I cannot develop self-trust when I allow myself to listen to my self-righteous thoughts. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that when engaging in self-righteous thoughts and acting that I am losing focus on my daily activities and will consequently cause problems in my schedule and literally waste time. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that self-righteous thinking and behaviour is based on fear.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that self-righteous thinking and behaviour will not allow me to put myself in the shoes of others thus I am of no support to bring about a global change and to create a world that is best for all.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that there is never any justification for self-righteousness and that every time I am self-righteousness I am creating self-directed abuse. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that to be self-righteous is something I have taught myself and thus I can stop it. 
I commit myself to stop all self-righteous behaviour by holding on to opinions, outlooks, perspectives in a moment. 
I commit myself to respond immediately to self-righteous thoughts by stopping them, breathing and redirecting myself to the moment of my activity.
I commit myself to no longer give myself excuses to let self-righteous behaviour slip.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger