Monday, June 4, 2012

Day 43, 2012 On behalf of the student archetype


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to accept that students have less responsibility in the world than other groups of people because they are being indoctrinated in the economic system, and to entice students to buy into the system, ‘student life’ is a special time where they are given privileges that no other group of people in society can enjoy.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to accept and believe that students don’t need to be responsible for the noise they make because they are young and want to enjoy themselves.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exempt the age group in which humans are students from the responsibilities that are expected from all other members of society. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that studying is hard to do and that is why students are given more leeway with drugs and alcohol. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that students will grow out of the behaviour where they do not consider others in their actions.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that students should have special treatment through discounted access to events, transport, and other services within society because they will later on, once they function fully in the system, want to continue to enjoy experiencing a privileged status, and this way they have been habituated to desire a good life in the system.  
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to establish ‘student culture’ to increase a student's self-worth so that students do not ask questions regarding their involvement with the educational system because they experience themselves as privileged.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that although students receive special privileges, yet they are also implicated through student loans which ties them into the system and increases the need for students to make money.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have created specialness about students studying in the educational system. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself that not all children have access to education, and that obtaining education is one of the competitive practices based on money in our economic system. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to make the future of an individual dependent on their education. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have created a polarisation between study and entertainment, thus encouraging students, to engage in both so as to create a balance within themselves. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to program and manipulate students so that they, through education become just like me, and continue the abusive system we allow to exist in this world. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to entice students to learn about the system that we have designed collectively to enslave ourselves, than to learn about who they really are as member of humanity.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to look back at my student life with fond memories and judge my life has having been easy then.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to keep friendships from school and uni 'alive' so as to hold onto the care-free part of me. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be scared of the system as a student because I don't know how to go about getting a good job.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear the system and believe that only through good education can I have a decent life.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear not making it in the system because the economy is going to shits by the time I am leaving school and uni. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that education is a business like any other within society where manipulation and corruption reigns. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that I can change the system together with all others and that education is part of the system that will change with the change of our economy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to overwork teachers so that they do not become aware of what they are really teaching. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to indoctrinate teachers so they teach others the same indoctrination they have received, and thus keep the system rolling. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give teaching a special status when the teacher has reached the top of the line, as professor, and have expectation how a teacher/professor/lecturer has to behave within society.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have defined studying as 'performing' correctly in the eyes of professors and teachers, and to exist in separation from the information that I am just learning to pass the tests but will have never use for practically in my life and thus have created knowledge as a form of separation. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create knowledge and use it as bargaining point for status, prestige and money within our society. 

I commit myself to establish a society where education is meaningful in creating a society based on equality, where learning is living, and access to education is given freely.

I commit myself to establish a society where the idea of a 'student life' is not a special time where students are exempt but learn what it means to act and conduct their life as self-responsible, self-honest human beings - a being who lives through the principle of what is best for all.

I commit myself to implementing these commitment statements in the context of an Equal Money System. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger