Thursday, May 10, 2012

Day 24, 2012 Replace all assumptions with communication


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that there are no good/positive/right and no negative/bad/wrong assumptions but that all assumptions are of the mind. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that when I assume I do not communicate, and I initiate my actions from a place of my mind instead of a shared space within physical reality.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that assumptions are a form of active separation from life, and that I have programmed myself to assume because I have been taught within my education to validate the making of assumptions as part of learning to apply logic and reasoning in my life. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not have communicated that which I have assumed within the various contexts of interaction with others.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to realise that assumptions are the foundations for my reactions and that these assumptions never include anyone else but myself, and thus are a signature of my ego.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that assumptions - a-sum-that-present-the-shin (shaft) - the root of inter’fear’ence - of separation of myself from others, and myself from myself. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that within my backtalk I must examine my assumptions about any situation and anyone else, who I have backtalk about, as that opens up where I am not equalised and thus I can guide myself to equality and oneness through self-forgiveness and self-corrective application. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that I fear communication with others and this is why I make assumptions. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear communicating with others because I don’t trust myself.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that making assumptions is a way to lock myself into my secret mind. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear making myself vulnerable when I communicate with others because I expose all of me within my communication even when I am consciously not aware of it. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear stating the obvious in communication when I realise that we have never been able to see the obvious in the first place, and that this is what has stopped us from finding out who/what/why we are - because it is in making the obvious accessible to all that we can see our self-created enslavement. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to make assumptions so that I can hold back parts of myself which I believe gives me power and control over a situation without putting all my cards on the table. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that if I act from assumptions and hold back I will deal with the manifested consequences in my communication and interactions with others from this starting point onwards. 
I commit myself to stopping all assumptions within interactions with others, and as soon as I detect myself making an assumptions I will actively engage in communication with the other to state what I am making an assumptions about. 
I commit myself to stopping all assumptions within projecting myself into the future, and as soon as I realise that I have been lost in a future projection and made assumptions about an event, a situation, a place and/or a person, I breathe and apply self-forgiveness and self-corrective application. 

1 comments:

  1. Awesome realizations and support here Manuela! Thanx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger