Sunday, May 6, 2012

Day 19, 2012 I, as the end of 'see with shun' (separation)



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that each time I ascertain my thoughts, by believing what I suggest to myself, I have a choice to stop and breathe.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that within that choice to believe or breathe, I release myself from the trap that is my mind, and that each time I make the choice to breathe and stop beliefs, I release myself and others a little bit more through the accumulative effect of time and inadvertent oneness that is Self.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to miss opportunities of making the choice to breathe because I do not direct myself, because I exist in fear, without self-trust and without self-support. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that every time I have made the choice to believe instead of 'breathing here', I have created consequences that I and everyone must live through and that delay the process of change for all, where I in essence have not been responsible because of not realising that my responsibility is within breath, and is lived through moving myself breath-by-breath.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to miss opportunities of making the choice to breathe here because I did not slow myself down, because I exist in the belief, within my process, that there is somewhere to go, somewhere to be, not realising that every thing/being that is at stake is here in every moment and cannot be achieved, accomplished, completed, but that me as the completed, accomplished and achieved Self ‘IS’, and that this process that I am walking is about me realising that this 'IS' what leads to nothingness.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise my choice of breathing here, and interacting and tackling situations that are in need of solutions from the starting point of oneness, where I stop all anger and all dividing, conquering, competitive beliefs - where I stop the antagonistic, critical, sarcastic, derogative interferences, that are my thoughts, and use my creativity as self-expression to create wholeness, as I reach to be whole as Self through self-directive application. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that to speak as I, as Self in this world, I must walk every breath as I, to be the I that is all of existence and when I make the choice to not breathe here, I do not walk as I but as mind - which can never be anything else but separation because the very nature of the mind equals separation in any given moment. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that the fruits of oneness, when I move in a self-directed manner from the starting point of oneness, are here for me to benefit from equally. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that if I move in separation the result is separation and that once I move from the starting point of oneness, I decouple myself from the shackles of time - because it is through the shackles of time that I rush, stress and exist in fear, which I express through impatience towards Self and others. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that the starting point of oneness and equality unleashes my self-expression and my unfettered, unhindered, unobstructed creative force that I can apply in all contexts and situations of my life and thus live my life to perfection.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that when I act with the choice of separation that the outcome can never be oneness, which is a self-defeating act with long-term consequences, but that when I move in a self-directed manner through my choice of oneness and equality, that the long-term result will contribute to the recreation of myself and to the creation of a new humanity, where I realise that any momentary setbacks that I might perceive as result of my self-direction are system attacks, that I can use to strengthen my resolve to change me and to bring about what is best for all. 
I commit myself to be meticulous as me, where I with meticulous dedication walk my process in oneness and equality ceasing every opportunity that presents itself to make the choice of manifested breath instead of manifested consequences.
I commit myself to be meticulous in detecting any separation that I have accepted through language, customs and traditions, that I have accepted in unawareness, and which I raise to my awareness for all to see through my writings and blogging, so that all become aware of the deception that we recreate with our participation. 
I commit myself to end all separation within me and within the world that is my home, the whole of me, as I AM becoming, moving, creating my Self as existence. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger