Thursday, May 24, 2012

Day 37, 2012 What to do?


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create circumstances and situations where I am unclear on what to do on the basis of someone else’ input.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not respect the system's formula within working in my field and thus by “not conforming” and being different sabotage my work and “success”.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that I must be realistic in what I can achieve within this system and make this my starting point instead of my individual perspective which thrives on being different, and is thus me allowing my ego to run the show - and run it into the ground. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not stick to my commitment to always clear my starting point to discover if I have any ego prangs that I allow underhandedly to participate in my application within the system. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that I know what to do at all times and the obstruction to not-knowing-what-to-do is due to me not trusting myself.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that emotions block me from seeing what to do - although I might not be able to perceive them in their gross manifestations.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that emotional charges can be very subtle and that I have taught myself to exist in suppression where I am blocking myself from the perception of the charge. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create blocks to access myself in common sense.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to experience pressure in my chest area as a result from blocking myself to move forward, literally. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to rely on others for guidance and perspectives and thus trap myself when others are not available in a timely manner.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that not knowing what to do in any particular situation is self-sabotage. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to always know in hindsight what to do but am unable to see this when I am in the situation itself.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to block myself from accessing common sense instead I rely on stress because I believe it helps me. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not slow down and make my breathing the most important aspect of me existing here in this moment, but instead give the external world and the task within it more importance-  than me slowing down, and in doing that sabotage the work itself. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to experience myself in a subtle frenzy because I am faced with a deadline. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to listen to my self-defeating self-talk and believe the content.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to blame others around me for my experience and the attachment to the external goal that I am pursuing.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to imagine the consequences if I stop buying into the rush and slow myself down.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that my belief in limitations of what I can and cannot do is at the origin of where I allow energetic charges to be created. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that to see what is here I need to be here as Self and not the mind. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to still believe that the mind knows more than Self. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have attachment to the outcome of the situation, and thus justify listening to my mind. 
I forgive myself for accepitng and allowing msyelf to not realise that the doors of opportunity lie in me facing myself in difficult situations and moving through them with breath by stopping the mind instead of believing that the opportunity for my future lies within an accomplished achievement in the external world. 
I commit myself stop creating attachments to goals and ideas of what an external achievement will provide for me.
I commit myself to stop relying on others in my work and create clear starting points for all engagements such as all writing and speaking in a professional context. 
I commit myself to see professional situation as opportunities for my Self to remain in breath and stop making them more important than me. 
I commit myself to, in addition to checking my starting point, check my priorities through applying common sense, and make sure that they are in alignment with what is best for all. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger