Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Day 35, 2012 Vermiform appendix


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have experienced the removal of my appendix through fear of loss.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have a memory of my parents walking away from me in the hospital while I am being restrained screaming, exist within me. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold on to the memory of my parents walking away from me in the hospital while I am being restrained screaming. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define abandonment, betrayal, and punishment within a memory of my parents walking away from me in the hospital while I am being restrained screaming.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from abandonment, betrayal, and punishment through defining the abandonment, betrayal and punishment within a memory of my parents walking away from me in the hospital while I am being restrained screaming, in separation of myself. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that I am here in totality of all existence and that I am an equal part of this totality, in every way in every breath. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that abandonment, betrayal, and punishment are attributes of the ego and the mind which manifest in thoughts, that I can release any time I want to.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that thoughts are not real because when I release them I remain here, and all emotional/feeling sensations are gone. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that my parents where acting within their programmed patterns and all the while that is no excuse, it is no reason to blame them. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to stop blaming my parents.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have programmed myself to experience myself with an infected appendix that had to be taken out when I was a child. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have participated in creating the consciousness program that when organs no longer function properly, they have to be removed.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have not realised that organs are me and that their beingness is equal to me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that organs are the orchestration of my abilities to move around and to exist in the physical world.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to accept definitions of the body and its organs, as “less than” me because of the starting point of mind over matter, never allowing myself to investigate what matter and the physical really is and to live in the assumptions that what I have been taught about the physical reality is absolute. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to accept definitions of the body and its organs as “more than” me because of the perception that materiality or physical reality is unchangeable and that I thus have to obey nature because the laws of nature are absolute and cannot be changed, and in that I have separated myself from nature and physical substance not realising that I exist in oneness.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have accepted the role of the physical in separation of the role of the mind. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to experience regret because I was not able to determine the fate of my appendix. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to experience myself in anger because had no say in whether I wanted to have my appendix removed.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have accepted the definition of an organ, such as the appendix, not having any value in my physical body because science cannot determine its function. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have to labelled organs with functionality and performance so that I can accept them as valuable.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have not realised that organs are life, and that the value of life is life.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have, as part of consciousness system, accepted abuse of the physical body in the pretense to heal it. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have participated in the creation of an economic system that exchanges money for organs, bodies, limbs, animals, and various other parts of the human and animal body in order to satisfy greed and self-interest. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not have realised that the mind abuses the physical body and that I am my mind, thus I abuse the physical body.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that abuse ranges from pouring very hot water on my hands when washing them, to pushing hard when I sit on the toilet. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to accept physical abuse in all its dimensions against all beings. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not have realised the reality of physical abuse. 
I commit myself to stopping all physical abuse.
I commit myself to recognise the physical as me as life and therefore life in all that is here. 

I commit myself to work towards an economic system, the Equal Money System, where all life is honored as life and where illness and disease are approached from the point of "releasing the mindconsciousness system", and the healing of the physical body entails psychological technologies of resonance alignment and the stopping of backchat, as well as therapeutical approaches and remedies that are assist the body by acknowledging that “like cures like”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger