Sunday, May 20, 2012

Day 34, 2012 Stopping myself judging


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge others on the basis of my  morality programming. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge others in automatic behaviour not recognising that I am behaving exactly like them.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge others by allowing myself to engage in internal self-talk to justify that I am not as bad as them. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge others in comparison to my wants and desires. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge others in blame because I do not want to take self-responsiblity. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge others because my ego seeks revenge because it has not been recognised by others. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge what I do as within polarisation so that I can either punish or celebrate myself in self-talk and compensation behaviours. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge others on the basis of their looks, their actions and responses.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have programmed myself to judge all that is around my through the programming I have accepted and allowed to exist within me. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that judgement is part of our culture, where we are rewarded by others, if we judge according to the system we function in.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that judgment can never be good/positive/right nor bad/negative/right and that any judgement within polarisation causes separation and fragmentation and is not based on common sense.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that judgement is driven by ego, which will seek to justify whatever it judges through reasoning. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that the mind uses judgement in its base-programming to engage in backchat
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that if I judge others I also judge myself. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself and others because I want to keep my ego going.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that it will be difficult to exist within the matrix if I no longer judge anything. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that if I move slower I can stop the judgements I make in my mind. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that judgement is based on the picture I see which is not real - thus judgement is an illusion.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that letting go of judgement is accepting my past as me and stand equal to it. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give in to judgement the moment I realise that I am judging. 
I commit myself to stop judgement about myself and others. 
I commit myself that when I encounter myself to judge others through automatic behaviour I stop and breath. I do not accept judgement and will take responsibility to stop it. 

I commit myself to stop judgement and all constructs related to winning and losing and by doing so work towards the establishment of a new system, the Equal Money System where judgement is abolished, in every form, and replaced by equality where all have equal shares of all that is available within the system. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger