Saturday, May 19, 2012

Day 32, 2012 Stopping my Self within cultural di-visions


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge the world around me in separation through nations, countries, culture and language.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have programmed myself through stereotypes and collectively accepted definitions to like and dislike nations, countries, culture and language. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that I project the accepted and predefined definitions and stereotypes of nations, countries, culture and language onto the people around me, and that through that I judge attributes of each nation, country, culture and language in polarisation of good/right/positive and bad/wrong/negative. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have created likes and dislikes according to how I perceive a culture's mentality, and thus judge the people who live in that culture.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have created an aversion to Germany because of how I judge Germans and the Germanic culture. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to identify myself with the judgements of the German culture as long as I perceive these as good/right/positive.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to dislike German culture and to be attracted to Armenian/Middle Eastern culture because that culture represents the ‘unknown’ part of me, where I have no direct lived experience, and only knowledge of genetic relations.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear being judged by others because of the country/culture of my origin.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to limit myself within the beliefs of my cultural heritage.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to limit and trap myself by confirming these beliefs when I read, listen, or interact with the people of a particular culture.  
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have programmed myself to like and dislike certain countries and people because I have lived there, and interacted with the people and participated in the culture, and experienced my Self as positive/right/good or as negative/wrong/bad. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that cultural mentalities are like personalities, on a larger scale, with all the same characteristics just differently configured. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I have more advantages in one country versus another. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire to settle within one country because I believe that moving, as much as I have, now warrants a more settled life style.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I am tired of moving from country to country. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that moving countries is wasting my time in process because I believe that it takes effort to get settled in a place. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have attachment to countries I lived in, where I spent a large part of my life, and have accumulated a collection of memories, not realising that these memories are ties to programmed behaviours and beliefs - that I want to keep as part of my self-definitions.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that one day I will not be able to travel freely because of the continuously deteriorating economic and political situation on a global scale, and thus I fear being trapped in one country.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear limitation without the ability to travel. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have programmed myself to settle temporarily in my environment because I know that at some point I will move again. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have a belief that I can settle somewhere temporarily and within that I believe that I must limit myself because I project myself into the future when I must move again. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define ‘living in a place’ through access, objects, services, and activities pertaining to the various bodies and organisations within my environment.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself that I see advantages and disadvantages in every country I have lived, instead of realising that culture and language is based on the same political and governmental mechanisms everywhere because these are the outflows of who we are as people/personalities and within that - we are all equally programmed. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have preferences attached to attributes of culture and personalities alike.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have, as part of consciousness, created patriotism as the energetic force that keeps these divisions of nation, country, culture and language in tact. 
I commit myself to end all self-definitions based on geographical, cultural origin and to stop all judgements of mentalities as I stop all judgements of personalities, and by doing so I accept that all as me, and change my Self to be equal and one. 
I commit myself to end of cultural di-visions by nations, countries, culture and language from the point of economic, political, and psychological self-definitions and 'di' (separating) visions by bringing about an equal money system - where the geographical location of a person on planet earth has no bearing on the quality of life. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger