Monday, May 14, 2012

Day 28, 2012 The material stigmatisation of poverty


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself, as part of the mindconsciousness system, to stigmatise those with less money through limiting their individuality, which is considered a birth right by those with money.  
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself, as part of the mindconsicousness system, to make this stigmatisation visible to the world in every way, through the 'cookie-cutter' approach to social housing (which is the same in every country), the look and feel of cheap clothing, and other materiality that indicates to the world less quality, less choice, and less customisation possiblities.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself, as part of the mindconsciousness system, to make individual expression dependent on money. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use this stigmatisation to label, justify, and to program the children, those who are born to poor families, to ensure that they do not grasp, learn, or understand how they are being stigmatised, by utlising the material culture around them to instill beliefs of limitation, as well as beliefs of appreciation for the materiality that typifies the ‘poverty class’
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to extend this stigmatising towards all levels of societal life, of those in poverty, including the choice of profession, where those who execute menial jobs, or labour work, are stigmatisied as contributing less valuable work to society.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise, as part of the mindconsciousness system, that all beings are interdependent, but especially those who have the typical jobs of the 'poverty class', that are the jobs that make sure I have my basic needs met. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself, as part of the mindconsciousness system, to deliberately create harsh working conditions for those who are working in menial jobs so that they do not have the time or space to learn about the world, the workings of the world, and the inequalities because I fear that if they do, they would stand up and stop their participation which would end the comfortable life of those with money. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself, as part of the mindconsicousness system, to make products that are of lower quality, which stretch from food to furniture to tools, across every area of consumption - which are sold to those with little money.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself, as part of the mindconsciousness system, to create fast food restaurants, which are predominantly meant for those with less money and sell unhealthy food causing those with less money to develop physical problems that are stigmatised, such as obesity. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that there is a parallel material culture which keeps those with money separate from those who have little money. 
I commit myself to end this situation of stigmatising and to stop all ideas, concepts and products that are of a stigmatising nature. 
I commit myself to walk my process so that we can end all poverty and to apply myself to bring about an equal money system where we learn to see each other as equals in every way, and where we can establish a common ground within the material world based on common sense and what is best for all. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger