Saturday, May 12, 2012

Day 25, 2012 An uneasy dream - pointing to knowledge and information


I had a dream where I swallowed a chewing gum. It left me disturbed even after I woke up. I have not chewed gum in years. I only recall chewing gum in my teenage years. In my dream I swallowed the chewing gum unintentionally and then became afraid because I was not able to understand what kind of consequences this would have for my body. I imagined the gum travelling through my intestines and then became preoccupied with how I can eliminate the gum from my body.
to chew = break down of information and knowledge (nourishment if it's supportive for the body), assimilation
chewing gum = a toxic substance, not meant for consumption, not supportive of the body, a diversion, absence of nourishment, going through the motions, not real
to swallow = acceptance, to be in accord with, to take in, to build on

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to accept information and knowledge as me instead of realising that knowledge and information is a system program that operates and that I have accepted to replace me living here. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to accept information and knowledge as me not realising, being aware, that this is keeping me occupied and diverted from understanding the real purpose of knowledge and information, as supportive element in the energy-system/world system of money. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that knowledge and information is useless if it is not best for all and must be applied to be best for all. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that when I feel good studying and learning new ideas/concepts/theories that I hide from myself and bury myself in the energetic highs while deluding myself, and not facing the reality in which I participate.  
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that accumulating knowledge and information is a form of consumerism, which leads to actual material consumption because it builds on identical mechanism which underlies all consumerism, and drives our capitalistic system in the abuse of substance and physicality. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that education is ‘measuring’ my energy performance, utilising knowledge and information, so that the more I perform and apply myself the more the system will reward me with status and recognition
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise to be cultured is a form of acquiring and consuming knowledge and information - that culture entertains and diverts me and ultimately only feeds my ego.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not trust myself that who I am is here and does not need to be adorned with knowledge and information. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that I can engage in knowledge and information and walking the knowledge and information as me, I become it and thus I impart Self as expression as the living word. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that knowledge and information is the currency of how I move in the system - not more, not less -  and that by accepting knowledge and information in this manner, I see writing articles, studying, or learning as a necessity to function within the system so that I can change the system into an equal money system.

I commit myself to walking my process to nothingness and from there stand up as life by birthing myself as substance, so that I am here in the living flesh as the living words.
I commit myself to walking my process and utlising information and knowledge in the way that is best for all, so that I am an equal contributor to the creation of a world of equality and oneness 
I commit myself to learning to use my dreams as a indicators to issues/points within my process.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger