Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Day 23, 2012 'Cycling' through energetic charges


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give power to my future projection when dealing with ‘substantial’ situations that require me to apply myself to solve the situation so that it is best for all. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that it is so easy for me to ‘fall into future projections’ because I exist within the denial of self-application as the only solution that is best for all
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that I cannot be trusted as life, as acting for what is best for all, when I react to written words with an energetic charge because I believe that there is something out there that is providing me with the solution to my problem.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that I must be here at all times and that any situation that presents itself as potential solution is only a potential - not more, not less, and that even if the solution comes to fruition, there is never a reason why I need to create an energetic charge regarding the situation and its solutions.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that an energetic charge created by me in response to an external stimuli that happens to match up, filling my perceived lack or my expectation - indicates that I am existing in separation because if I am one and equal here to all that occurs within my life and within the world I am not existing within emotions and feelings and I am not existing in the future.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that when I react with an energetic charge of feelings towards a potential situation that solves my ‘problem’ I am reacting within my ego -that wants to feel like a winner to recharge itself. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that ANTI-CI-PATION means "I", as the being, "C"ycle between what I perceive as lack and that what I expect to happen by projecting myself into the future, on the basis of a potential solution - whereas I am ‘going against patience’ and in that I am flying ever faster and higher in my mind - which inevitably causes me to crash land from which I start a new cycle within the next situation of reacting/acting within energetic charges.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that the situations that I perceive as difficult to solve are gifts to myself where I can move myself through self-direction, and also through understanding of the mental traps, the energetic traps that I accept as me, and in that accept the world as is and not change- not realising that I have this opportunity to stop all participation in one breath, and walk the point here through self-application, every day, until it’s done. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that I am not the mind, but that I am responsible for my automated responses. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that fear is an illusion which perpetuates the entrapment within energy and as long as I react through anticipation I still believe in fear. 
I commit myself to stop future projections to deal with or solve my problems, or fill my needs - and in doing so I am consistent in my application to do what it takes to bring about a solution in the physical world, both on a personal level and on a global level. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger