Monday, May 7, 2012

Day 21, 2012 Other people's bad mood


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to expect the ‘reward of communication’ and peaceful, friendly co-existence with others, when I am making efforts to communicate and create harmony with those that I interact with daily.  
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to act in dishonesty, in wanting to create a sense of community which serves to make me feel better because I react to the bad mood of others, instead of standing in self-trust. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to keep repeating the pattern of my childhood where I programmed myself to be the peace-maker, the go-in-between of my parents, when they were fighting with each other, and so I reacted/acted at the first signs of a fight because I wanted to live in peace, thus I would do whatever it took to divert the fight and restore peace. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that there is never peace in this world as long as there is a mindconsciousness system and that all peace making or peace keeping is nothing more than to keep the delusion rooted in polarity going - that this world can be good/positive/right.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be affected by someone else’ bad mood, which will 'occupy' me and I will try to interact with them because I want the person to stop.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have suppressed my bad moods and my anger, so that I am always friendly and pleasant - also I expect others to do the same. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not stop the backchat in my mind when I am with someone who I cannot move into a better mood - through communication. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to perceive myself responsible for someone’s bad mood and by doing so divert facing myself and what I have accepted to exist as. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I have to be friendly to people because I have programmed myself to accept ‘common courtesy’ as it is important for a smoothly operating community when I realise that friendly communications are deceptions and keep us trapped in our patterns and encourage us to avoid any self-investigations. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing msyelf to experience myself in anger towards my parents and blame my parents for their behaviour and in doing so I also blame myself for my behaviour. 
I commit myself to stop living the suppression of anger by being friendly to others in my immediate environment, and thus will be able to deal with the anger through self-forgiveness and self-corrective application.
I commit myself to immediately speak self-forgiveness when I am around someone, who is in the bad mood, and I feel uncomfortable -   I will not tempt myself to ‘fix’ the situation by engaging the other in friendly conversation. 
I commit myself to stand in self-trust and practise self-forgiveness and only realise I have walked the point of friendliness and courtesy when the mood of others around me has no effect on me. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger