Sunday, May 6, 2012

Day 20, 2012 Realising my Self through physical time


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that to operate, function, and move my Self in physical time is the key to stop my mind. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that when I live in physical time I see that the me in every moment is not the ‘individualistic’ me, but a reflection of the whole unfolding within the whole through the rhythm of substance, through physical time, where competition and comparison cannot exist because physical time recognises that all is here equally - at any given moment -  and that is all that will ever be here with all its stages and cycles, and can never be more or less than a moment. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that all judging of others stems from operating in mind time (e.g. any 'time' related to the clock/calendar and so forth) where I diminish ‘me’ through the superiority/inferiority construct because mind time cannot accept all as one and equal. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that when I live on mind time I suppress myself, which will lead to lashing out in finding diversions because I adhere to all that is separation, where I am unable to direct myself and where I accept the internalised struggle of survival as me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to make many assumptions about the future when I accept mind time to organise my actions and movements, which is how I stray away from the moment as oneness, and accept the images and memories in my mind as valid. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that every time I operate from mind time, because I believe that I must, in that I have some external signifier such as a deadline - I enter into a stress zone that I have accepted as me and that through this acceptance I build up energetic charge.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to sabotage my physical time by giving into resistances where I do not move myself in preparation for a certain point in time - a deadline of sorts - and because of these resistances I end up accepting mind time because I have not been able to prioritise my time comfortably which is when fears begin to emerge.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to accept mind time where I make decisions that are not best for all and that cause consequences and repercussions that I must walk instead of making my movement in physical time and in breath, making this the most important aspect of my waking moments - which will lead to holistic decisions and an understanding of what is it that I am creating in my life. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to limit myself when I do not respond to the context of my life in the tasks of my daily activities, but that I try to stick to some plan that was conceived in my mind where I no longer respond to the context that I am part of in every moment. 
I commit myself to learning to live in physical time in all of the my waking hours, where I realise that through common sense and through practical application that each task I perform, I perform on time, when I apply myself breath-by-breath.
I commit myself to stop any automated future projections because I see things/situations/contexts from the starting point of mind instead I learn to prioritise my activities through my physical existence. 
I commit myself to stop all resistance to tasks and processes that stretch over cycles, and am so able to apply myself regularly and thus will always turn things/situations/contexts out, perfectly timed. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger