Thursday, May 3, 2012

Day 17, 2012 Defensive reactions in conversations



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to defend myself in conversations where I am confronted with topics and people who I believe as ‘representing the system’, and by believing that to be true, I give myself permission to activate my defense mechanism where I create an energetic pattern within myself in reaction to what is being said by the other person. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have separated myself from my Self through definitions, labels and personality features. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not have realised that when I react to someone's words that this is an indicator that I have identified with what I am representing within the conversation, and that I must face myself here, instead of facing the point of the reaction. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that the person is affecting me with their words, and in that I blame the other for my experience, I do not take self-responsiblity. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect mind ideas with my physical existence on earth.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I am my ideas and that my ideas are unique to me. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that concepts and ideas are positive/right/good.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that not having ideas and concepts is to be in an inferior position. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to take what is being said personally because I have an self-righteous idea of myself, which I use to give myself permission to react and to judge the other as inferior. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from my Self when I exist within judgement of self and others. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to harbor resentment against the other, who is in disagreement with me because I cannot see that I have identified myself with the idea I am putting forth, instead of realising that my reaction is a sign for me to self-investigate my definitions and labels of Self. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create separation within myself because I have trained myself to believe that when I am talking with someone who cannot see my point or who does not agree with me, then I must respond through an emotional defense system. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have programmed myself through copying my parents that disagreement means that I am being personally attacked, and thus I respond with a canon of ‘precise’ words to essentially silence the other person.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not have realised that these automated responses are programs I can stop any moment.
I commit myself to stopping all identification and idea labelling of myself from the point of personality construct.
I commit myself to investigate how I have labelled myself, to write self-forgiveness on each point so that I stand free of any definitions and remain here without emotional charge in situations of communication with others.
I commit myself to establish self-trust where I can be here as Self.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger