Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day 6, 2012 Every man cease to participate in mens true hate (emancipation and menstruation construct)


Mens-tru-ate = man’s true hate, why man’s true hate, because a slave will be filled with anger towards self because self knows what self is accepting and allowing, but not accepting and allowing self to stand up and stop the accepted and allowed definition of self according to enslavement / being a slave = and this incorporate both males and females. Marilyn Monroe

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that menstruation is more powerful than me and that accepting it as my human nature, I accept all the excuse of why abuse has to exist, powering the way we exist on earth, continually recreating ourselves from the same thought patterns and belief systems. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I am subordinate to the physical processes of my body where I must accept pain and instability as consequence of not ‘knowing’ the physical body and how it works in detail, and therefore abdicate responsibility for the self-created enslavement in which I exist. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to identify with the symptomatic existence of menstruation because I have accepted that pain and suffering is part of womanhood, and by not unpacking the actual beliefs that are contained with the ‘idea’ of a womanhood, I have instead programmed myself to experience a sense of pride, to not have to face myself and change, ending the acceptance of enslavement. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to deceive myself that pride of womanhood is a worthwhile way to exist, not realising that by differentiating myself on the basis of gender and sexual organs, I not only separate myself from the physical body shapes male/female, but also accept the role of women in society at any moment in time, including the historical female “underdog”, as the system’s bearer of burden.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have not realised that there is no value to the movement of women’s emancipation in the various sectors of society, but that this emancipation is the catalyst for more separation and energetic patterning which allows me and others to point to men in blame, instead of recognising my role in all of what is here now, through my acceptances and allowances. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that by accepting the construct of menstruation as part and parcel of my human nature I deceive myself into the acceptance of anger and hate towards the idea of what men ‘stand for’ in society, without questioning my participation as woman in the manifestations of abuse and suffering. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that through the acceptance of the physical manifestations of my womanhood, the discharge of blood from my body, I have accepted the ‘idea’ and belief of existing in a special circumstance at this time, in which I cannot be active to the same extend as when I am not menstruating.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to deceive myself because I consider menstruating a special circumstance which allows me to indulge in certain foods and certain behaviours, where I do not realise that these indulgences are the excuse I give to myself to continue my preprogrammed existence of automated behaviour on the premise of physical ‘wants’, ‘needs’ and ‘desires’.

I realise that up until now I have had these understandings about menstruation and womanhood but have not lived them from a self-willed starting point. I realise that self-will spans across all of me, including the physical manifestations, and that it is in deed through the physical changes I can recognise that I am in the process of change. Here I stop all participation in thought patterns surrounding the idea of menstruation and I breathe myself through pain, discomfort, emotional instability, and apparent special requirements. 
I commit myself to stop the thought patterns that form the excuses of 'me' as menstruating woman and see that these limitations are a choice I have made and nothing more. I choose life, to be here as life stripped of limiting beliefs and judgments, and to move in breath from common sense, equality and oneness. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger