Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Day 8, I am here as physical being equal and one


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blame my body for my experience of sickness, discomfort and disease because I do not want to take responsibility for my creation within the mindconsciousness system, and my addiction to energy and thought patterns.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to expect my body to function perfectly at all times no matter what kind of abuse I inflict on my physical existence, which I am willing to overlook at any given moment, because I do not live as equal to my body.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to make excuses for my abusive nature towards my body and all physical manifestations on planet earth, because I have never taken a moment to consider the consequences of my individual behaviour and reactions, understanding how these are relevant in creating the whole experience of life on earth for everyone. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to consider my body a nuisance because I experience myself as limited by the physical body, when in actuality I do not see or understand that I limit myself by existing as a mind, because all I can ever be as mind is to function within the limitation, that is to cycle between energy withdrawal and replenishment.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself that I have never established reliable and trusting communication with my body and my Self but instead accepted that the body cannot be known to me in certainty, but that all my bodily experiences are observations which leave room for guessing, manipulation and deception because I judge my body from the starting point of mind. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have accepted to wear uncomfortable clothing, to endure uncomfortable physical positions or treatments, to eat uncomfortable foods, and to generally accept any discomfort in favor of some mental speculation, belief or thought pattern which I use to justify as being worthwhile in abusing my body. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge my body as imperfect because I experience myself as imperfect, and thus to strive for a better physical experience of myself, to become perfect within my physical experience through diet, supplements, and life style changes -  thus making my body and physical experience a project of self-improvement, as projected future of perfection, within the ego parameters of self-interest and dishonesty.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have accepted the educational paradigm of ‘mind over body’ and lived the belief of this in all its facets, that the body is inferior and must be tamed so that the mind can flourish and evolve, not realising that the reality is to, as mind, stand equal to the body and the physical world because the body is the eternal force of who I am as separated Self and that by returning mind to source, I become whole within my physical existence. 
I realise that I have years of practice of existing within “I am think therefore I am” and in doing so have accepted the body as my vehicle to get around with, that has no life of its own, but has the function and purpose of a tool, as provider for energetic 'feeds', whether that would be through the animated movements that put food in my mouth, or be it through allowing me to execute tasks for which I get paid to survive as a mindconsciousness system.
I realise that my body is unknown to me, as me and not as knowledge, and all physical processes and reactions I experience as being ‘done to me by my body’ where I have no say and responsibility - thus in fact showing me that I have accepted to exist as organic robot. I stop all judgements, beliefs and interpretations towards my body. I take responsibility for my physical experience as me through breathing and common sense, through which I pierce the veil of the mind and enter the universe that is my body.

I commit myself to establish communication with my body through stopping dishonesty, by practicing self forgiveness and through writing myself out, and through consistently applying self-will to move in awareness through breath.


I commit myself to let go of all aversion and preferences about bodies in general, mine and others included, and realise that whatever is from the body are interacting chemicals compositions that are a result of my existence as mindconsciousness system, where I must take responsibility to create world where the physical   is equal and one. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger