Friday, April 27, 2012

Day 11, 2012 Who am I within words


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to program myself using words.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have not realised that the words I speak are accumulation points of energies, they are a track record of each physical situation I have been part of, and through which I have, over time, obliterated all self-expression. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have abused words by never having investigated how and why I use words when I express myself, and how I have created my personality through words.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have believed that creativity, as it is defined and understood by society is self-expression, when I actually have no self-expression and have never moved myself as Self.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have spoken and acted from ego throughout all life times on planet earth.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have not been aware of the emotional/feeling charge of the words I speak and have created relationships with and through words, whereby each word exists within me, within the polarisation of good/positive/right and wrong/negative/bad.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have connected all spoken words, regardless in which language, to emotions and feelings, whereby I not only have trapped the words but also my Self as self-expression, and in doing so I have participated in maintaining the basic structure of the system we accept and allow to exist as our world. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have deployed words as vehicle for my ego to manipulate, deceive and destroy what is here.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have spoken words in the context of the design of verbal diarrhea, and have not stopped myself even when I was aware of the absurdity of my words. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have not spoken words because I am afraid of the consequences of my words, and in stating this, I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear myself because I fear the words that I speak. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have created memories through charged words and phrases and have locked these inside my body, and in doing so have build up the mindconsciousness system within all of humanity and have contributed to the abuse of substance. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not actively pursue the solution of words, freeing them from the emotional/feeling charge within me, by giving into the resistance of redefining the words that I speak.
I realise that ‘at the beginning was the word’ - means that words have been at the root of how I programed myself, and that now in process I release each word, one-by-one, breath-by-breath, and redefine each single word so that I can stand one and equal to it eternally.

I commit myself to stopping the use of words from the starting point of ego, and to get to this point I will apply myself diligently through the tools of self-forgiveness and self-corrective application. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger