Monday, April 16, 2012

Day 1, 2012 Responsibility as member of humanity

In this blog I post my journey to life where I walk for 7 years in a commitment with myself to publish my writings. These writings are written from the starting point of self-responsibility for what I have accepted and allowed to exit in this world that is of abuse and suffering - it is that which has enslaved the planet and which can only be stopped collectively. To stop means I, as a member of humanity, stand together with those who are willing to take on the journey to stop the mind, to reach a state of nothingness from which we can birth ourselves here into the physical. Physically birthing oneself is to become life, in the absence of the mind, a program that I have accepted as me, which engages me (and us) in acts of self-interest that ultimately lead to total destruction of life on this planet. To stop my mind is to stop the mind consciousness system, the continual patterning of automated behaviour, which has determined our existence since the inception of humans on earth.  Becoming life means to will myself here in every breath, to live as the principle of equality and oneness, and to actively create a world that is best for all. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have been part of the cycle of birth and rebirth within the mind consciousness system, never to realise the extend of my participation in creating abuse and suffering, and in that perpetuating the cycle of enslavement.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have not realised that my participation in the mind has fed the mindconsciousness system - the machine producing energies through polarisation, competition, anger and fear as well as the illusion of love, of happiness, and of caring -  without me utlising common sense in seeing the obvious destructive nature of energetic patterns on a personal level and on a global level.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have bought into the illusion of spirituality as a path to a better world without realising that this was an idea of a path that existed only in my mind and constituted a mental relationship with my own mind, causing great separation from the world around me, and indulgence in my ego as superior and special. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not have questioned the role and meaning of spirituality in my life because I accepted convenience and ease, and the need for quick fixes, to make myself feel better in the hostile world that I co-created.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have spend large chunks of my time in pursuit of spiritual practices although I recognised that I did not change.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see that having my personal needs met every day and living in a comfortable material environment is elitist, which turnes the wheels of survival for everyone. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I lack material comfort which produces emotions of fear, lack, and scarcity within me - when at the same time I am completely unaware of those around me, who have no means of survival.  
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have existed in the illusion that experiencing feelings of compassion is a way to care for others who are lacking the basics to survive, not realising that this was a mind fuck and that by acting from the illusion of compassion I gave permission to the system to continue deceptive practices and to reiterate that those without money are worthless. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have not question what I have been taught to do in self-interest where I have manipulated and sabotaged myself and others to achieve my objective of survival, not understanding that I have done so through automated behaviour.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself that I have feared surviving in this world and that by accepting this fear I have tried to hide in relationships, in activities, and in consumerism, consistently eroding any and all understanding that I am part of humanity and as member of humanity I am in every way responsible for this world. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself that in my automated behaviour patterns I have abused communication and words, always seeking advantage over others to separate myself and through this separation be able to dominate/abuse others and survive. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to come up with innumerable excuses, regarding my behaviour, intentions, actions and emotional/feeling states - to abdicate responsibility towards my Self and others, and to life. 
I realise that I am the creator of this world through my thoughts, words and deeds. I realise that what I create has implicates all life on earth. 
I realise that I can stop myself and by stopping my mental patterning of backchat, emotions and feelings, I contribute to changing life on earth so that all can birth themselves from the physical, and we can implement together a system of equality and oneness.
I realise that the physical separation that I experience as a singular body in space is a mental state because what I perceive through my physical sense is filtered through the mindconsciousness system. In self-honesty I see that I share my physical existence with all beings that are here as a matter of fact. 
I realise by participating in this process of change I contribute my part as member of humanity in the becoming of life. 
I commit myself to stopping all excuses that infringe on me taking responsibility for what is here on earth, and to use the remainder of my physical timeline to change myself to nothingness, to stop my mind - and to birth myself from the physical.
I commit myself to stopping my mind by remaining here in breath and to make myself aware that when I drift into my mind that I bring myself back here through breathing. 
I commit myself to breathing, thus stopping the patterns of my mind, and to writing these patterns out in self-forgiveness statements,  and through walking the resolve in self-corrective application
I commit myself to be here to walk my journey to life, to become one and equal with all that is here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger